For sale

IMG_0342.png

1 owner from new
Some service history
Cat D
One of a kind
Never raced or rally'd
Colour: Rust Rouge

Pleas note engine has a weird knocking sound and grey smoke on startup being sold for spares or repair

£20,000,000 ONO

Will P/X for McLaren F1 or similar

Edit: please no time wasters or test pilots.

Edit: Serious enquires contact @Pesselles

Last edited:
Wow, I've been away from GT7 for 10 days, and there have been 40 pages of posts on this thread since then!

At least I had my gold on the GT-One sewn up before I left, but I had only run one brief stint in the McLaren on Suzuka which had only resulted in bronze.

I guess I have a few hours left to get my act together, and, to answer @Evilmuffin 's question, get my time under 1:39.541.

Wish me luck!
So close... yet so far! :scared::banghead:

TT_Suzuka_McLaren.jpeg

1.35.250 (TCS1) 🎮

Nice combo for me I know the route and the car is pretty straight forward.

The world record by @EbrahimX7 who else looks already promising and on top he maybe got a chance of heart ❤️ and shared his replay I like that.

My personal goal should be a 1.34.xxx here …to be continued…😎

Attachments

• IMG_1290.jpeg
    IMG_1290.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 2
The understeer is strong in this one 💀 😂 Bought that car for the trophy some weeks ago and sold it right after. Not big on Jaguar and after some laps I doubt that I will become a fan 😂

1:37.220 after the first couple of laps. Gotta check out @Tidgney s guide to see where I have to break 😅

edit: 1.3s faster after 1lap. Jesus my braking was way off 😂

Last edited:
For sale

View attachment 1347789

1 owner from new
Some service history
Cat D
One of a kind
Never raced or rally'd

Pleas note engine has a weird knocking sound and grey smoke on startup being sold for spares or repair

£20,000,000 ONO

Is this still available?

For sale

View attachment 1347789

1 owner from new
Some service history
Cat D
One of a kind
Never raced or rally'd

£20,000,000 ONO

Would you sell the wheels separately? I don't like the stickers.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realise this wasn't Facebook marketplace... 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Gold for now. Haven't figured out how to drive it yet....as I can't seem to get the car to rotate during turn-in 🤔

View attachment 1347814
Major understeer in this oldie, eh? Brake early and in a straight line, I think! Haven't tried it without TCS1 yet but this felt like an easy gold.

1:34.6xx if I remember correctly

Last edited:
Spent some time at Suzuka yesterday and probably drove about an hour or so, but for some reason I got VR sick (despite never having an issue before). Probably due to the extreme spins coming from going off at 130R. I was jacked up for most of the day with a headache and nausea... not fun.

As for the TT it's so strange. I really enjoyed the car for the entire rest of the track, and never had any issue with anywhere else (degner 1-2 was never an issue at all for me), but 130R was such a failure point. I probably got 4 actual clean laps in that whole hour+ session. It just doesn't make any sense at all. It made what could have been a universally liked TT into a divisive and frustrating "challenge".

After all that I still managed to bring my time down a fraction from 1:39.541 to a .50 something, but I'm glad to move on.

I put a couple of laps into RA while I was feeling sick and found 26s after a couple laps, but I had to get out of VR as I felt terrible.

Congrats to everyone putting in work here. It was not easy.

Finally got a run at Road Atlanta. What a great combo!

Back into my normal routine of Day 1 with no guides or ghosts. Felt nice to get Gold in one stint compared to the McLaren that took 4 days.

18ef20b5a989-screenshotUrl.jpg
18ef20b6d3931-screenshotUrl (1).jpg

Tomorrow or Saturday, I'll watch some replays and a lap guide to see how I might be able to improve.

The Jag looks like it could be fun, too. So probably not going to try to get super deep into Gold at RA.

Lol, 800 pages in this forum! I don't even want to know what the new TT is, surprise me! I gave up on the Suzuka one, another bronze is coming to me. I just couldn't find any good reference points for braking and cornering.

Ugh, already saw, the setting is at Interlagos!

Last edited:
I just couldn't find any good reference points for braking and cornering.
Tidgney and others put up literal highlighted markers to guide you... you just have to adhere to the advice and make a lap happen.

I know you put a LOT of time in these TTs, but I worry that you're not changing enough to improve. Like I said before, slowing down and finding a balance with the car, and finding your braking points (too fast brake earlier, too slow brake later) should lead to confident and quick laps.

A number of people have given you a LOT of great advice, but the challenge is taking it in and applying it to your driving... not continuing to make the mistakes that are keeping you from silver/gold.

Watch the guides, follow the ghosts, and MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Last edited:
New one is fun. Seems not harder than the KTM (hope that one holds with 2,71% and a good quarter second to the gold limit). I just cruised around Interlagos for some laps to find braking points. Of course the top time will go down but mine will too. Started to brake too early and learn from there. TC1, no CSA or stability management for me up to now.
1000017228.jpg

Last edited:
New one is fun. Seems not harder than the KTM (hope that one holds with 2,71% and a good quarter second to the gold limit). I just cruised around Interlagos for some laps to find braking points. Of course the top time will go down but mine will too. Stared to brake too early and learn from there. TC1, no CSA or stability management for me up to now.
View attachment 1347871
Congrats for your new gold, it's a (bad) habit ^^

Your score is my reference, thanks for sharing Alex !!

Back