Twin Ring Motegi 600pp GT500 Cars Racing Hards
Gold Random Helmet & 250,000cr
Silver Random Suit & 150,000cr
Bronze Random Suit & 100,000cr

Madrid City Course 550pp Non-Race Cars Comfort Soft
Gold Random Helmet & 250,000cr
Silver Random Suit & 150,000cr
Bronze Random Suit & 100,000cr

Takata Done NSX '03 will be faster than that HSV. I just know it.

Guess PD is on a GT500 kick lately. What is this, three weeks in a row? Don't get me wrong, those are some sweet race cars, but spread 'em out a little bit.

...I am loving the track. Don't get to race here very often unless I use practice mode.

Last edited:
I'm ecstatic that I finally get to race on Twin Ring Motegi. I haven't been able to pick up the dlc, I guess this a trail run to see if it's worth picking up.

Really cool events !

The lineup in Madrid has plenty of different cars "yet" and im gonna enjoy the Super GT event.
Managed a 1:49.9 sofar in the HSV which seems to be the car of choice.

Endless-Wilso
Really cool events !

The lineup in Madrid has plenty of different cars "yet" and im gonna enjoy the Super GT event.
Managed a 1:49.9 sofar in the HSV which seems to be the car of choice.

I think the Takata Dome will be better because it has more straight line speed, but it's a little tricky in the turns. Maybe it's just my tune (which isn't good at all)

I think the Takata Dome will be better because it has more straight line speed, but it's a little tricky in the turns. Maybe it's just my tune (which isn't good at all)

Try Adrenalines tune for the Dome. I was testing it out last night and its actually pretty stable. Really good tune that I would recommend you try out.👍

Damn, I hate it when they allow tuning. Managed a 1'52.4xxx :ouch::ouch::ouch: with a GTR that was some 10PP under the limit. I just quit out of the "WHYCANTICATCHTHATDAMNGHOSTTTTTTTTTT" syndrome, but it's a much more enjoyable combo than the C7/Nord. The track isn't bad but can become absurdely tricky.

Oh well, will try later with an NSX and see how it goes.

I'm currently at a 1:48.075 at Motegi with no ABS and a 1:29.127 at Madrid with the GTR Spec-V with the DS3. I will try my G27 tomorrow.

Try Adrenalines tune for the Dome. I was testing it out last night and its actually pretty stable. Really good tune that I would recommend you try out.👍

Thanks for the recommendation 👍 I will try it tomorrow :)

Edit: Yay! My 700th post on GTP! :gtpflag:

Last edited:

Tried for about an hour, best I can do is 1:47.610 with it, but I tweaked a few things, since there are so many sweeping corners and a pretty smooth and flat track. Got up to 3rd, but I'm sure that'll be history within minutes, and I get so bored by myself that I doubt I'll try again. I don't know this track and I'm sliding everywhere. Raced the Leaders Ghost and our lines are so drastically different it's mind boggling.

At least we're prepared for this one after the 600 super gt. That would seem to be a good formula: Release a multi-race event then drop in a TT using those same cars a couple of weeks later.

Currently #277 with 1:50.2 at Montegi. Did 1:51 with no aids but did the 1:50 with TC1.

But for frigs sake, don't tell anybody, OK?

1:50.15x fell from 56th to 320-something overnight as expected. Probably will be lucky to still be in the top 1,000 by tonight lol. Used the '06 Takata as it seemed thing to do at the time. Very little setup and quite the handful.

ARGH, what are the gold times for the seasonal? In a hotel last night and tonight and won't be home till tomorrow...is it bad I want to cut my (very very) short vacation short just to get home and race twin ring? love that track. Also, am I alone in being that nerdy? Didn't want to leave last night until I broke 1:29 with the SLS knowing it'd be gone when I get home.

Amazing Japanese domination with 15 of the top 17. Places 1 and 11 European.
Managed a 1:49:233 for 254th place as I write (it was 80th this morning) with Adrenaline's tune with final gear set at 4.000 (= top speed 272 kph) and a little more front downforce to bring me up to 600pp.
Drifting through the sharp corners seems to be the way to go.
Got any tweaks to the tune Adrenaline? The car (Takata '03) handles nicely by the way.

ARGH, what are the gold times for the seasonal? In a hotel last night and tonight and won't be home till tomorrow...is it bad I want to cut my (very very) short vacation short just to get home and race twin ring? love that track. Also, am I alone in being that nerdy? Didn't want to leave last night until I broke 1:29 with the SLS knowing it'd be gone when I get home.
1:52.000 (it's in the OP)
current leader at 1:45.598

Takata Done NSX '03 will be faster than that HSV. I just know it.
places 1 and 10 are the Loctite Mugen '01, the rest are the Takata Dome '03

Last edited:
Amazing Japanese domination with 15 of the top 17. Places 1 and 11 European.
Managed a 1:49:233 for 254th place as I write (it was 80th this morning) with Adrenaline's tune with final gear set at 4.000 (= top speed 272 kph) and a little more front downforce to bring me up to 600pp.
Got any tweaks to the tune Adrenaline? The car (Takata '03) handles nicely by the way.

1:52.000 (it's in the OP)
current leader at 1:45.598

places 1 and 10 are the Loctite Mugen '01, the rest are the Takata Dome '03

Thank you very much, can't wait to get to it. brought my average ranking up from 1600 to 557 for the last one, would love to go higher.

Did some laps today happy with my result on the madrid TT while i need to learn more on motegi.

Motegi - 01:49.170 (Takata Dome NSX)

Madrid - 1:29.187 (GTR Spec V)

Both were done with DS3 all aids off except ABS1. :)

Hope i could further push the times in the coming days. :)

The 1:47.610 I ran was with the following changes:
RH: -6/-5
Toe: 0.00/-0.08
LSD: 9/11/6
BB: 8/9
Final: 3.200 (205mph/329kph)
Aero: 35/50
HP: 536

I'm struggling to shave about another 1.5secs off my time for gold. I'm driving the HSV, and most laps it feels great, but it's as if I've reached the limit to what I can do with the car and the setup I have for it.

It's not even a major tune, I've basically just tweaked a lot of things. Kept a lot of the settings the same. It does drive damn good stock.

Don't have any experience with the Spec V, but I'm guessing it won't be too different from the Black edition, no?

I did the first race with the Diablo and it was very easy, I just reduced the PP of it.

The only thing is that the car looks so bad, that I didn't even wanted to use it. I think they just took the car from GT3 to put in GT5, actually, it looks better in GT3.

Back