[TIRE] Samsung SuperSpeedway Series - BKGlover is the champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michelin
  • 778 comments
  • 44,615 views
Actually @DCybertron you should get a team name to be the Furniture Row of the series.
 
He could always be PPI Motorsports
 
If you have a Dodge, Stef Sanjati Racing could always open a satellite team:mischievous::p
 
I was almost the catalyst for every incident in the last race. Must do better! :lol:
 
UPDATE ALERT - DESTRUCTION ARENA

30 laps completed out of 63, #50 leads and the 4th place car, #9, is the last lead lap car. o.O

AND OH! The #50 wrecks with the #15 and can't start his car. He will be towed to the pits!

#24 takes the lead, with only the #02 and #9 being in the lead lap!
 
2 drivers of Stef Sanjati Racing. Let's do this :)
 
#24 takes the lead, with only the #02 and #9 being in the lead lap!
*In best Randy Savage voice* Oooh yeah, we're bringin' the fight to you Jahgee! TKU is gonna see what we're capable of RIGHT NOW!
 
Looks like I get to break the dreams of 2 drivers on the same team instead of just one
 
Hah, you having a chance to break our dreams. Yeah right!
 
No more updates until the finish. Currently 1st and 2nd on lap 57, 3rd is 2 laps down.

Also, someone DQ'ed.
 
Hah, you having a chance to break our dreams. Yeah right!
You're saying you weren't dreaming of winning, because I can't break your dreams if your dreams are beneath me
 
You're saying you weren't dreaming of winning, because I can't break your dreams if your dreams are beneath me

Oh, no, I've been dreaming of winning, you just don't have the ability to break that dream
 
So a lap later both leaders wrecked and were towed to the pits. Now 3rd, 4th and 5th are 1st, 2nd and 3rd with 5 to go.

I can't even.
 
Oh, no, I've been dreaming of winning, you just don't have the ability to break that dream
I didn't realize they classified 2nd or 3rd place as winning
 
I didn't realize they classified 2nd or 3rd place as winning

You'll have to count those as victories, cause that's the closet you are getting to victory
 
So a lap later both leaders wrecked and were towed to the pits. Now 3rd, 4th and 5th are 1st, 2nd and 3rd with 5 to go.

I can't even.
keep-calm-and-damn-you-murphy.png
 
Ok, here we go. That was a bit crazy. Video will only be made when I come back from my trip and I will try something called Camera Control Master (CCM) which will hopefully give some insight on how crazy the race was. And because the TV cameras suck. :lol:

Also, could someone do the tag game for me? I forgot to do it. '-' :lol:

RESULTS FROM TEST RACE #3

Qualify Test Race #3.png

Results Test Race #3.png

Race Awards Test Race #3.png
​
 
I'm sorry, what was I DQ'd for? Is there a rule that you can't touch the TKU cars?
 
I'm sorry, what was I DQ'd for? Is there a rule that you can't touch the TKU cars?

It can happen at this track since it's a functional broken track, let's say. You crashed, when trying to reverse the game just DQ'd you. Same thing for @GTRacer22
 
It can happen at this track since it's a functional broken track, let's say. You crashed, when trying to reverse the game just DQ'd you. Same thing for @GTRacer22

Me thinks the track needs to not be on the schedule then. Wouldn't want that to impact a championship battle now would we?
 
@Michelin, how were they DQ'd?

From what I saw, there's certain spots on the track that are broken so bad, that they can do it.

Me thinks the track needs to not be on the schedule then. Wouldn't want that to impact a championship battle now would we?

Yeah... this has me worried at the moment. @Jahgee will you test the tracks over the weekend like you said?

I put it on the schedule because previous tests before never gave me those DQs... but, it seems like it can happen.
 
Why would you ask Jahgee to test the track? Let's bring in an independent 3rd party
 
Why would you ask Jahgee to test the track? Let's bring in an independent 3rd party

:lol: I just trust him with NR2003 track.ini things. But this ain't a .ini issue, so it will probably be taken out.
 
As if that wasn't enough to rub in the insult, Harsk continues to outdo me in every series.
 
Back