[TIRE] Samsung SuperSpeedway Series - BKGlover is the champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michelin
  • 778 comments
  • 44,615 views
@Jahgee hopefully you can stabilize it. :D

@swiftsmith I'll be trying to do it on Sunday and maybe post it on Monday or Tuesday. For this track you gotta download and use Camera Control Master (CCM) to get good camera shots or stick to the helicopter camera. :lol:
 
Yay, I got an award...

...the "Milka Duno" award for the most terrible driver, because gosh darn it I was right about me failing in this race. All those years playing Destruction Derby 2 and Flatout 2, wasted! :lol:
 
From 8th to 17th. This isn't looking the greatest of situations. :indiff:
 
And ok, I'm back from my trip, so let's get back to business.

@Jahgee you have anything good for Destruction Arena or it's done?
 
And ok, I'm back from my trip, so let's get back to business.

@Jahgee you have anything good for Destruction Arena or it's done?
Just settled down now (Visited my dad this weekend, and then watched the NASCAR race yesterday), so I'm just about to start testing. The cars are rated 60/80, right?
 
Just settled down now (Visited my dad this weekend, and then watched the NASCAR race yesterday), so I'm just about to start testing. The cars are rated 60/80, right?

Yeah, with agressiveness 100 because yes. :lol:
 
Driver rating aggressiveness or AI aggressiveness?

driver rating.

Sem título.png
 
They are crashing each other so had with their aggressiveness, that they're sending each other further away from the track :lol:
 
They are crashing each other so had with their aggressiveness, that they're sending each other further away from the track :lol:

do you think lowering the agression just for D.A. would help?
 
do you think lowering the agression just for D.A. would help?
Probably, it would cause less crashes that aren't a result of the crossover
 
NEWS FROM SÃO PAULO HEADQUARTERS
​
Matheus Michelin, CEO for the Samsung SuperSpeedway Series (SSSS or 4S, call it what you want) has reunited members of the media to announce big news:

"Well, we are here today to tell you all that we recently finished a contract with a sanctioning body. One of their high members participate in our series, inclusive was the reason behind our first big wreck in the 1st lap run. TIRE has recently finished the deal for an undisclosed ammount of dollars and Mountain Dew supply. We are proud to be alligning under their rules, which, actually doesn't change nothing for us."

*laughs across the room*

"Also, our track tester, Jesus Cristobal, has recently cleared Destruction Arena to hold the Double Points final race of the season. He said that the track has been fixed of its bugs and will decide the title by the meaning of luck and crashes."

"And that's it, I'm out."

*drops the mic*

*Explosions are heard on the background while Highway to Hell is played*

*Leaves the room*
 
Last edited:
#17 2007 Ford.

I know, I'm l8 :p
 
TIL I was 3rd in the first test and would be leading by 34 points if we scored points already.The only real explanation I have for my success is that Bonnie has nothing to do with the car

@swiftsmith notice me senpai?
 
TIL I was 3rd in the first test and would be leading by 34 points if we scored points already.The only real explanation I have for my success is that Bonnie has nothing to do with the car

@swiftsmith notice me senpai?
You have been noticed young one.
 
Back