[TIRE] Samsung SuperSpeedway Series - BKGlover is the champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michelin
  • 778 comments
  • 44,615 views
Nothing against Dodge but Jimmie Johnson doesn't drive a Dodge :p

Jimmie who? Why are ya going off driver's names. Just look for like the most obscure car you can and have fun with it :p
 
I'll be disappointed if no one registers as Jim Inglebright
 
I remember watching that crash live... :lol:
As do I, still one of my favorites because it took out my two least favorite drivers at the time
 
You know what, I'm joining. I'll go with the 2002 #28 Ford, like Ricky Rudd. Sorry @Jahgee;

28Havoline2002refa-vi.jpg


Bmania Racing will be my team name. After all, I am a self-proclaimed egomaniac. :sly:
 
You know I'm using your usernames, right..?

And sure thing @The Bman 👍
 
You know I'm using your usernames, right..?

And sure thing @The Bman 👍
Yeah, I just really want someone in the Jelly Belly 0 that only ran at Sonoma for a while :lol:
 
Yeah, I just really want someone in the Jelly Belly 0 that only ran at Sonoma for a while :lol:

wow, what?! :lol:

By the way, if we get 5 more entries today I'll do a test race already. :D
 
I'll take the 2003 #66 car driven by Hideo Fukuyama!

The team name will be SUPER DRIVERS INC
 
Uh, a 'Yota! Nice! Both of you added to the OP. 17 entries now!
 
Sorry for any inconvenience but could I have the 2008 car instead of the 2007?

Car choice only goes up to 2007.
 
I think I understand why we don't name drivers-with our group, I think it would get pretty silly very quick. :lol:

Not that I would be a contributer with that :sly:
 
I think I understand why we don't name drivers-with our group, I think it would get pretty silly very quick. :lol:

Not that I would be a contributer with that :sly:
Just look at my series if you want to see people naming their drivers in action
 
Swift Autosport is looking for a driver or 2.
 
Back