[TIRE] Samsung SuperSpeedway Series - BKGlover is the champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michelin
  • 778 comments
  • 44,615 views
How's the #02 trucking?

Leading coming to the green flag.
Second caution came out thanks to Harsk, who, coming to the pits, came down on me and spun both of us. That spun somehow took me out of the contention, as I've just retired due to Suspension damage. -.-
 
And the "Close Call" moment goes to Harsk and Doodle! Harsk got just a little bit on Doodle QP, which sent them both en route to the pit wall, but both kept their foot to the floor, and, at 215mph, avoided the wall. :mischievous:

I will make short videos of some moments to post later today or early tomorrow. :D
 
AND CAUTION ONCE AGAIN! Doodle gets in the back of the Harsk, who hits the 02 and sends it over the pit wall! Both front tires of the Dodge the pit wall and it can't get out on it's own power! This might be the end of the race!

Also, rallymorten beat the leaders to the line and will get his lap back! We have 5 to go at the moment, so the #95 could still win this!

AND THE #28 BLOWS UP UNDER CAUTION!
 
Hmmm...so many choices. So many options! How has no one taken Sr. yet?

It won't be me though. I have made my choice... @RedDragon care to team up?
 
UPDATE: One lap dash for the W! Who will win the 1st test race? :lol: (Why am I so excited over this? :lol:)
 
@Doodle @Harsk100 if you tap my car again or get involved in an incident with my car during the season, you will find your car in a much worse situation that when it started. You will not enjoy having to pay for those bills, I can promise you that

@BKGlover sure thing! 👍
 
@Doodle @Harsk100 if you tap my car again or get involved in an incident with my car during the season, you will find your car in a much worse situation that when it started. You will not enjoy having to pay for those bills, I can promise you that

@BKGlover sure thing! 👍
Mess with @Doodle and you will receive the full wrath of @Tired iron and I
 
Mess with @Doodle and you will receive the full wrath of @Tired iron and I

You try anything against me and you will get involved in this as well. I can make a Dodge into a very good battering ram when I have to. I'm going to stand up for myself against the bullying larger teams no matter what it takes
 
Ok guys, here are the results!

Qualify Test Race #1.png

Results Test Race #1.png

Race Awards Test Race #1.png


 


00:00 Start of the race
00:30 THA BIG ONE !!!1111!!!!
00:53 Caution #2.
01:22 Close Call with the pit wall.
01:58 3rd and last caution of the race.

Finish was pretty meh, so I didn't put it in the video.
 
Complete and utter bull:censored:. Morons. Utter, utter 🤬 morons. They decide that the middle of a race is the best time to have a demolition derby. Surprised they weren't thrown out of the paddock. 🤬 No penalties? Complete Bull:censored: they just turned into me. Just because they are on big teams they think they can get away with 🤬 like that 🤬 *walks away*

How's that for some role-playing :p
 
Back