[TIRE] Super GT (look for new thread soon)

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 781 comments

What track should be the JAF Sprint Venue?

• Fuji Speedway

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spa-Francorchamps

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Circuit of the Americas

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im starting to understand how this works... I hope.

Trying to recreate a classic argentine livery:
BCB0B569C.jpg

View attachment 415263 View attachment 415264
I told you so. :P

Well done, Gastón. 👍

Holy fuzzy bunny, this filled QUICK! One day I see the topic empty and now the entry list is full!?

It's called something original and popular.

Oh wait..

Haha, what's that supposed to mean? :lol:

But hey, it's good to see that there are plenty of interested people in a Super GT B-Spec series. People could be rather taken back by all the already-exisiting B-Spec series and not give a darn. So that's a plus in my book.

Also, I love that so many are going for double category teams and here's this guy just going for a GT300 effort. Then again, it's more simple to handle one car...

But hey, it's good to see that there are plenty of interested people in a Super GT B-Spec series. People could be rather taken back by all the already-exisiting B-Spec series and not give a darn. So that's a plus in my book.

I'm just glad it's not, ahm, a category that's very well represented in other series :D

In other news (again), near-final version Castrol Supra:

GTR2_2015_07_22_12_22_21_539.jpg
GTR2_2015_07_22_12_22_29_534.jpg
GTR2_2015_07_22_12_22_37_785.jpg

Livery and all major sponsors are based mainly on the 1999/2000 version, but I have allowed myself some creative freedom with some sponsors (because I for the life of me haven't been able to figure out what they are/find a usable logo) and/or placements.

I'm just glad it's not, ahm, a category that's very well represented in other series :D

But of course, how could I forget? Thank God there's a "Super" next to that "GT", because otherwise Bayne would be facing a lawsuit or something akin to that... Or that inhalement thing you always talk about... :sly: :lol:

In other news (again), near-final version Castrol Supra:

View attachment 415324 View attachment 415325 View attachment 415326

Livery and all major sponsors are based mainly on the 1999/2000 version, but I have allowed myself some creative freedom with some sponsors (because I for the life of me haven't been able to figure out what they are/find a usable logo) and/or placements.

Looking good, my man. Just like the real (and amazing) thing, no real major inaccuracies to be seen, and the whole logo history is understandable, as long as they fit the livery that's all that matters. 👍
I can say that as the man who is currently struggling to find a decent Calsonic logo in the Internets, so your own idea of using slighly different logos might be "borrowed" (ahem) for my own aid. Since I'm already disrupting a classic livery, why not go full-blown and actually use the new Calsonic Kansei logo? 💡

So is I get GTR 2 I can somehow preview my cars?

Well, it's only 5 USD on steam so I might...

So is I get GTR 2 I can somehow preview my cars?

Yes.

That, and you can make use the car sets released at the end of the season (because you too are going to do that, right @BayneHamlin1121 ?)

Just remember to get the fix for the steam version as all the Porsche/Ferraris will be blank because licensing.

Also shameless advertising for the thing I uploaded in the GTR2 thread God knows how long ago.

Before I add it to the list, is there any interest for the Murcielago and the 550 Maranello for the GT500 class?

Before I add it to the list, is there any interest for the Murcielago and the 550 Maranello for the GT500 class?
Both of those would get absolutely murdered IRL against GT500s.

hsv
Both of those would get absolutely murdered IRL against GT500s.

The mod comes with the 2005 NOMAD 550 and the 2005 JLOC Murcielago that ran in GT500. Don't know how those two fared in their days

fb9c4d0f.jpg

JLOC_murcielago_superGT-2005.jpg

Reactions: SVX

Castrol Supra vs. Pennzoil GT-R vs. NOMAD Murcielago (and yes, if anyone picks the Lambo they have to do this).

Close enough.

They got best finishes of 12th and 13th respectively. Pretty much every other race was a DNF for them. I think the 550 had 5 DNFs.

Is anyone up for a Skype call to see blank cars drive around? It's merely for testing purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back