'Tis the Season of Whamming Vs GTPlanet

  • Thread starter Thread starter TJ13
  • 388 comments
  • 26,029 views
I'm going to do it again.
 
Against my better judgement, in again.
 
:cheers:
 
I’ll join in, even though the radio at work will probably have me taken out by the end of the month
 
I’ll join in, even though the radio at work will probably have me taken out by the end of the month

You already entered. :lol:
 
Did I? I completely forgot

October 30th.
Before Halloween.
But on the plus size if you forget you may forget to turn on the radio to hear the Christmas music. :lol:
 
I'm in.
 
Be aware, Be very aware!!!

It-begins.jpg
 
Last edited:
Let the Season of Whamming begin. :lol:
 
:cheers:
 
I've had loads of luck participating unofficially in the past, so I'ma do it. Count me in.
 
@TexRex look at me... I'm in let's go for 3 in a row!! XD
 
@TexRex look at me... I'm in let's go for 3 in a row!! XD
:lol:

I expect to willingly expose myself to the song by Christmas, so this game just isn't for me.
 
:lol:

I expect to willingly expose myself to the song by Christmas, so this game just isn't for me.
You animal:lol::lol::lol:
 
You animal:lol::lol::lol:
:grumpy:

Even if it wasn't something I'd do any year, I'm more likely to this year what with it being the first anniversary of his passing.
 
I’m in.
 
:cheers:
 
@TJ13 man down. Got whammed due to girlfriend changing the radio station from rock to the one that plays Christmas music.
 
:ouch:
 
@TJ13 man down. Got whammed due to girlfriend changing the radio station from rock to the one that plays Christmas music.
Congrats! You're the first one to be whammed! :lol:
 
Congrats! You're the first one to be whammed! :lol:

Was hoping to last much longer than this. Plus I was hoping that I wasn't going to be first if I got whammed.
 
Poor Soul, we feel for you.
 
Heard Taylor Swift's rendition of the song today; first warning the Christmas is fast approaching. :scared:
 
Now I can rest easy knowing I'm that the first, unlucky @edawg456 .
 
Back