'Tis the Season of Whamming Vs GTPlanet

• Thread starter TJ13
  • 388 comments
Yep
It’s only a bit of fun anyways, if you lose it’s not the end of the world.

It's all fun and games.
It's not like you're betting your life savings on winning the game or something.
The wall of whammed might not be the best to look at but eh, next year will come and all will be done.
:cheers:
Also, you've put me down twice. I signed up earlier as #16. Also, is @Mike458 supposed to be on the WUL twice?

Also, you've put me down twice. I signed up earlier as #16. Also, is @Mike458 supposed to be on the WUL twice?

He got a double order of wham. ;) Because the 2nd one Mike was getting a pizza or was ordering a pizza and decided he wanted a side of Wham. :lol:

Was doing a couple of in-store visits for work and walked past a competitor that was blaring Last Christmas at 9am in the morning with hardly anybody in the store.

Unavoidable and unexpected. See y'all next year!

Aaaaand I'm gone.

Quick warning to everyone playing in the UK, it is the first song on the Now That's What I Call Music advert, no warning.
Better watch BBC then or mute the ads... In that case then I almost got knocked out but I changed onto that ad at the end of it.

Aaaaand I'm gone.

Quick warning to everyone playing in the UK, it is the first song on the Now That's What I Call Music advert, no warning.
They must run the same ad every year! I swear it's always the first song on the advert. Does @Jordan have shares?

Just got cover whammed by Ally Brooke in the Macys Thanksgiving Day parade. Still in the game.

After a year off, I am back and in. Best part is since I've moved, I don't have Cable or satellite and I won't be at any stores so I'm already a winner. Also, my family has no idea who wham is so this is looking to be the safest year by far :D

Also, BTW guys: YouTube's system, as flawed as it is, still detects the song. Just something to consider.

I look forward to this every year. Absolutely in.

This year will be extra tricky since my desk at the dealership has moved from a cubicle on the second floor to the showroom floor and I have a speaker blasting Christmas music in my right ear. :lol:

I'm in.

Last year I was stuck in a hotel in Columbus Indiana the entire month of December. Literally the whole month. I barely got any work done, and it was cold I was working alone so I didn't go out much. It wasn't hard to not hear this song, despite the fact that I had Christmas Radio on 24/7. Apparently I gave this song a thumbs down at some point. :lol:

Might be more of a challenge this year as I have no clue where I'll be or who I'll be with.

I'm in. Haven't participated in a few years, and left my grocery store job, so it'll be interesting to see how long I last.

I've also told my friends about this contest earlier in the year, so hopefully they won't remember...

Well, maybe I'll put a bit more thought into what music will be played at my town's festival in the future. I'm the other hand, I lasted longer than I did last year :lol: I'm out

Back