Titanfall 2

• Thread starter boomee
  • 66 comments
Open alpha tech test is available on PS4 and XB1, it's great fun.

Bounty Hunt Match

Last edited:
Snipers are dicks.
Michael Moore got a lot of hate on Twitter recently from fans of American Sniper and elsewhere for saying something similar - I agree with both of you however; in games they are even moreso.

Going to see if I can give this demo a go though, as I liked the idea of the original game.

Bought it this saturday, finished it sunday. Campaign mode is too short other than that it's fun, control dont feel too different than the first one.

really no love here for the best shooter of 2016,................

images

I definitely like it better than the latest CoD, so im digging it. Haven't gotten too far in the campaign and only a few mp matches and they were fun.

I've only played one match online which was fun. The campaign was pretty great too, it flowed well and every level seemed to have a new game mechanic which made each one feel unique, the boss battles seemed to require different approaches which made them a challenge.

I would have played the online more but I'm having too much fun messing about in Hitman.

I don't know if anyone else is playing this, but I picked it up for cheap on the Xbox Countdown sale and I've really been enjoying it.

Anyways, this happened today:

Silly Ronan, Zero-Point Tripwire exists.

I'm playing it, I think I've played about 250 games so far and I'm still enjoying it. It's a great MP game especially when you start to appreciate how good the movement is, it can make for some very flashy gameplay and the Titans are awesome (Tone is a little bit OP though).

I'm playing it, I think I've played about 250 games so far and I'm still enjoying it. It's a great MP game especially when you start to appreciate how good the movement is, it can make for some very flashy gameplay and the Titans are awesome (Tone is a little bit OP though).

Yeah Tone is OP, no doubt. Both Tone and Ion can work on any range but Tone's tracker cannon is just way too accurate. So far my favorite Titan is Northstar, I love it when I give my teammates solid support fire by popping off enemy Titans with fully-charged shots. The Flight Core needs some work, though.

Yeah Tone is OP, no doubt. Both Tone and Ion can work on any range but Tone's tracker cannon is just way too accurate. So far my favorite Titan is Northstar, I love it when I give my teammates solid support fire by popping off enemy Titans with fully-charged shots. The Flight Core needs some work, though.
They are all great to play as imo if you can find the playing style for them, I've avoided using Northstar but recently I've noticed a few decent Northstar users that set up traps and position themselves well, they seem pretty useless at anything but long range combat though.

They are all great to play as imo if you can find the playing style for them, I've avoided using Northstar but recently I've noticed a few decent Northstar users that set up traps and position themselves well, they seem pretty useless at anything but long range combat though.

Exactly, Northstar is a dedicated sniper/support Titan. That is both her strength and weakness. Out of all the Titans in multiplayer, she is the one that needs map awareness the most. If you don't have a plan, don't use Northstar. I normally don't call down my Northstar when there are no friendly Titans in the map, because if I encounter an Ion or a 🤬 Ronin, I'd be dead in seconds. Northstar works really well with either Tone or Legion, get behind their shield and then proceed to harass enemies all day. I've lost count of how many enemy Titans I forced to retreat because I kept popping fully-charged shots at them.

Back