TLD Sponsored Track Days

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 195 comments
I just want to point out that I won't be online all day tomorrow until shortly before the race day is due to begin as I'll be out at the drags. This week will definitely be run, even if only a few of us show up. There will definitely be a Home party afterwards, and we'll start the drift day at xx:00 on the dot as not many people race Fuji anyway.👍

Awesome, have fun at the drags! :)

I'll be using a DS3 for this event, I haven't even tried G25 drifting yet :scared: Our net's speed has been capped for the month, so hopefully that won't affect too much... I really want to be there for this one!

I can probably get one session in the time slot...
I have a Duke of Ed practice at 10:45 lol

See you soon

EDIT: Oh no... I forgot about GMT+1 and all... so I will be too late to drift as iI will be out of the house...

Wow time sucks and sorry

Last edited:
Exactly one hour from now until the drift day begins, hope to see some guys there.:)

Next session @ xx:30.👍 Good to see 4 of us there, nice surprise to see you Sufferes.:)

Next @ xx:00.

Last edited:
I got disconnected during player matching on the last run.:ouch: Think we'll call it a night there.

Next session @ xx:30.👍 Good to see 4 of us there, nice surprise to see you Sufferes.:)
Next @ xx:00.

Only got one run in with you guys, I went to give my BMW a little more power and didn't get matched with you for the rest of the times, didn't realise we were all joining at the same scheduled time :dunce: Still, that was the most fun I've ever had on that track! Giant plumes of smoke looked awesome, all of you have pretty mean looking cars too :D

Only got one run in with you guys, I went to give my BMW a little more power and didn't get matched with you for the rest of the times, didn't realise we were all joining at the same scheduled time :dunce: Still, that was the most fun I've ever had on that track! Giant plumes of smoke looked awesome, all of you have pretty mean looking cars too :D

Ah, I forgot that was you, your PSN name is very different lol. You should get on the GTP_Registry and call yourself GTP_AyJay ;). Thanks for the compliment, and thanks for coming mate.👍:) Next week will be a cruise, probably using a theme of TLD Predator Editions where you must use the exact TLD setup, free choice of any of the Predator Editions- more of which will probably be released this week. Reviews of the cars afterwards would be awesome too.:sly:

:rolleyes: FIIIINE :P

I read the explanation on the thread, but could you please in one simple sentence tell me the point of the predator editions? Not being rude or anything, I just don't get what you are doing:ill:

:rolleyes: FIIIINE :P

I read the explanation on the thread, but could you please in one simple sentence tell me the point of the predator editions? Not being rude or anything, I just don't get what you are doing:ill:

Well rather than being restricted by a PP system and online racing, we're offering our own interpretations of street legal versions of the cars, you know, acting like a REAL tuning company.💡 Not only that, but making a car to our own specifications makes for a really fun car in offline mode.;) Think Brera that runs with most JDM AI driven sports cars kind of fun.:)

oh, so more like a real world style tuner. So like the spring rate is firmer than usual, but still good for everyday use IRL (hypothetically)

oh, so more like a real world style tuner. So like the spring rate is firmer than usual, but still good for everyday use IRL (hypothetically)

Pretty much. Tuning like this is where our passion has always lied.

So who is in tonight? I'm thinking I'll join in on the fun tonight, as I've missed the last two track days.

I'm naturally in, don't forget it's TLD Predator Editions tonight in a cruise.;) I think I'll bring my Brera at first.:)

ah.....yes I remember what I was going to say (after an hour of thinking). Anyway. It may be a bit selfish, but seeing as the majority of those taking part or in the AUS/NZ crowd, can the time of this shindig be moved slightly earlier to prevent clashes with the LeMans coverage that starts at 8.30 EST?

ah.....yes I remember what I was going to say (after an hour of thinking). Anyway. It may be a bit selfish, but seeing as the majority of those taking part or in the AUS/NZ crowd, can the time of this shindig be moved slightly earlier to prevent clashes with the LeMans coverage that starts at 8.30 EST?

20:30? TV coverage doesn't start until 22:30, this track day doesn't come close to interfering with that.:odd:

Alright guys - I've an idea. When the race starts, we go the the start of the straight and two people line up for a drag. The a person not in the drag race says "ready" on the chatroom (so we know its coming) and the "go" and then we race. First one around the corner on the other side succesfully wins the round. Like it? Why/why not?

Alright guys - I've an idea. When the race starts, we go the the start of the straight and two people line up for a drag. The a person not in the drag race says "ready" on the chatroom (so we know its coming) and the "go" and then we race. First one around the corner on the other side succesfully wins the round. Like it? Why/why not?

Sounds fine to me.👍 I'll sit back on the first lap and say via the chat the "Ready, go". Every lap after that just a rolling start from 100km/hr starting at the finish line will be fine, otherwise it will take too long.;)

Edit: Less than an hour until the cruise starts, where is everyone?!

Edit 2: Err, hello? Cruise starts at xx:00..............

Edit: Next at xx:00 again.

Last edited:
I only write in 24hr time. It was loooong over by the time you posted.

So whens the next one? I keep missing these for various reasons, I'm busy many Saturday mornings due to chores but I do my best to be available.

I don't know, I suppose we could do another this Saturday. Won't be a race because of my wheel, cruise or drift? You guys decide cruise or drift and theme.

Back