TLD Sponsored Track Days

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 195 comments
We have a race day next week on the 18th, it's the Z06 vs the R8, hope everyone can be there.:) Check the first post for details.

Sounds good. I'm hoping to finish up my R8 Predator Edition this weekend to :)

Nice.:) The fastest version for this coming track day will be R2 tyres just so you know, in case you wanted to do a tune for it.;) (I already have a very refined tune to post if you like though).

Nice.:) The fastest version for this coming track day will be R2 tyres just so you know, in case you wanted to do a tune for it.;) (I already have a very refined tune to post if you like though).

I'll leave it for you, I'll still keep working on my PE but you go ahead with the 700PP one :)

Just a reminder this event is still on for tomorrow.:) I'll be there in my Z06, I hope to see you there too.👍

should be there, but I'm at Eastern Creek all day, so there is a slight possibility that I might not make the first one. I'll be in the Z06 I think - depends how powerful the R8 is

This starts 1hr 10mins from now, at xx:00.👍

Edit: 25mins now, is anyone coming?

Last edited:
anyone still running this I'm just crusing relax do your thing. start times from game clock 00,30.
Question too. Can PAL and NTSC join or not join @ Suzuka 700pp expert?

We stopped at around 20:30 GMT +10 after realising that only 4 people can be on the grid at a time in these events, and since there was 4 of us there it meant getting a grid together thanks to other racers being around was impossible.:grumpy:

We stopped at around 20:30 GMT +10 after realising that only 4 people can be on the grid at a time in these events, and since there was 4 of us there it meant getting a grid together thanks to other racers being around was impossible.:grumpy:
The TPRA event at Suzuka 700 was a write-off Friday evening, as we couldn't get any of our groups to match up. :grumpy:

My particular group was split in half (4 and 4 instead of 8) ... the same exact split three times. :ouch: Same matching time to start, same race-creation time. Biggest grid was 6, they were lucky (lol).

🤬

Back