TLD Sponsored Track Days

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 195 comments
yea i would finally like to join aswell. never got a change too cause i always wake up right when this event has finished... yes i like to sleep alot :D

Wanna bring my AMG đź‘Ť

Chris

Before you make definitive plans, you might want to take into account that there might be an events update this week, it is the end of the month and that's when they usually do it. :sly:

ASH speaks the truth! Sounds like it will be a drift day, but the track and theme remain undecided until the events change.

Well I really suck at Suzuka, but that'll be where the drift is tomorrow night.đź‘Ť Theme is V8 muscle, details in first post.:)

Yo Paulie, since tomorrow is going to be a drift day, how about we do it on Suzuka 700pp because it's a world event?? That way a lot of the GTP users could join in and drift together. What do you say?

Yo Paulie, since tomorrow is going to be a drift day, how about we do it on Suzuka 700pp because it's a world event?? That way a lot of the GTP users could join in and drift together. What do you say?

1 minute ahead of you.;)

1 minute ahead of you.;)

HAHA, cool cool. I'm just hoping I can join this Drift day. I haven't been having a lot of time to play in the past week (school exams), but now since school is over, I might play more. By the way, you guys don't mind if I come in my Team-orange account do you?? It's because if it's drifting, I prefer using my team's tag :sly: :)

That's not a problem, just don't expect many of us to be very skilled.;)

Hey man, it's all good. You guys meet up at the GTP chat right?? Because if you do, I might be able to get a couple of drifters in as well ;)

Hey man, it's all good. You guys meet up at the GTP chat right?? Because if you do, I might be able to get a couple of drifters in as well ;)

We meet on a PSN chat sorry, although if the right people are online they might go in GTP chat as well. Normally though there's about 10mins or so between each actual "race", and in that time I come and post in this thread the exact time the next "race" is starting.đź‘Ť

Sorry to hear that AyJay.

We meet on a PSN chat sorry, although if the right people are online they might go in GTP chat as well. Normally though there's about 10mins or so between each actual "race", and in that time I come and post in this thread the exact time the next "race" is starting.đź‘Ť

Sorry to hear that AyJay.

Alright man, just add me on PSN and send me an invite tomorrow then.

PSN: TEAM_orange_17

I may come tonight, I hope I can get there anyway. I'm pathetic at drifting though. So it starts at 7pm? I will probably bring my SL55, Ferrari California or M3.đź‘Ť

I'll be in my Mustang again, I need something slow to negotiate Suzuka since my dirfting skills are NOT up to par.:lol: Just remember to get out of the way of grip racers tonight guys, just because this is a planned event and there is more than 2 of us (one would hope :P) doesn't mean we have right of way, it's still a grip event first and foremost for everyone else.đź‘Ť

Yeah no worries, so do we wait at the start? I'll probably be in my SL55, mainly because it isn't overpowered and it has nice fast gear changes.;)

An SL 55 not overpowered?:scared: Yeah, wait at the start, just move over and wait for the grip racers to clear.

An SL 55 not overpowered?:scared: Yeah, wait at the start, just move over and wait for the grip racers to clear.

:lol: Ok maybe mine is at 400 and something KW!:lol:

No worries. I just did a few practice laps and jeez it reminded me about how much I can't drift.:lol:

EDIT: Going to try the TLD-R SL55 AMG drift tune.đź‘Ť

After one session we decided it was more frustrating than fun to be constantly spinning out, not sure if we'll bother with drift days in the future, but I'll leave the possibility open just in case I'm in a REALLY big drifting mood.

So this is what you guys were doing on Eiger, I was doing some races on there in the 350Z but everyone had bloody Clios which have a fair amount of extra pace so I caved and got a Clio out, as soon as I do that I see you guys.

So this is what you guys were doing on Eiger, I was doing some races on there in the 350Z but everyone had bloody Clios which have a fair amount of extra pace so I caved and got a Clio out, as soon as I do that I see you guys.

I hope we didn't cause harm, you slowed down for us probably not realising we were attempting to drift.

Nah no harm I wasn't seriously racing just having some fun, I realised shortly after you guys were drifting I was just watching/cruising and keeping out of the other guys ways.

Back