TO BE CONTINUED! California Challenge - xx:15 / :45 - 700PP - Fuji Speedway

  • Thread starter Thread starter vinster
  • 176 comments
  • 18,059 views
oldnail my friend
missed ya
1'39.2 sounds good indeed
 
Lent a G25 from a friend and I'll be here tonight as well, but Im going to apologize in advance for any racing incident which might occur... :p It is a big step up from my DFP though... So smooth :D
 
new time for me also 1:39:128 clean air.
just for the record 1:38:359 with slip.....
to be honest for my setup i found it very difficult to go to 38
 

There is a time schedule for all events here on GTP... So lets say for this event the schedule is xx:15 and xx:45... That means that you have to hit start or enter the race at exactly THAT time every hour.... So when the second hand reaches the :00 mark you press start at the given time... It's complicated at first but this is all due to the fact that there are no private rooms yet....
 
Hi all!
I wanna be lazy today and hop into the action without too much hotlapping/tuning...
Was wondering: obviously tuning is open, but is there some inofficial "agreement" on tyres?
Any tunes to be recommended?

Highly appreciated!
Til soon cheers!
Ren
 
new PB 1:39:019 1:38:667 :sly: in free run. replay saved
 
Last edited:
1:39:128
at last at 38.
new PB 1:38:895 at race
 
damn, you guys get getting faster every day. i'm affraid i will be in the back of the field :ouch: :lol:

see you guys later on 👍
 
i think i had my best race of the last month at xx:15 with gtp_oldnail.
for 9 laps head to head.i think we must have change places more than 10-12 times:)
great driving bro:tup:
 
im abit later sounds like good grids
 
best lap sofar 1:38'841. Free run, replay saved
 
best lap so far 1:39'774... need to step it up! :grumpy:
 
Off topic: but your signature is great Blitz ! :lol: 👍
 
i think i had my best race of the last month at xx:15 with gtp_oldnail.
for 9 laps head to head.i think we must have change places more than 10-12 times:)
great driving bro:tup:

Yes it was a fantastic race!
 
Thnx to everybody who was on the track with me last night it was a great night of racing. 👍
 
Had some good races on this combo last night,and i also had a lot of rubbish races.I also see that almost all the (GTHQ) guys use outside track boundaries as part of their race line.I only mention this because from what i understand this is not how its done by GTP_Drivers.Please understand i am not calling anybody a bad driver or a cheat,i am just looking for clarification about the rules of this event,as far as track boundaries are concerned anyway?.

:)
 
Hey guys... I was in a couple races last night, but some friends came by later on so didnt have time to do a lot of races... I'll join tonight again to get a nice series of racing in... See ya tonight! 👍
 
That was some great racing yesterday evening/night!! There where some great battles in the field.
And that was only the second practice round. LOL

I think it was in my second or third race that i clocked my fasted lap so far while leading the race, 1:38:346!
That puts me back on top of the leaderbord, sorry crazytortise.:D

Tonight is raceday!!!
And if that gives the same kind of excitement as yesterday, im happy.

Thnx everybody for the clean and fair racing, keep it up!:)
 
Had some good races on this combo last night,and i also had a lot of rubbish races.I also see that almost all the (GTHQ) guys use outside track boundaries as part of their race line.I only mention this because from what i understand this is not how its done by GTP_Drivers.Please understand i am not calling anybody a bad driver or a cheat,i am just looking for clarification about the rules of this event,as far as track boundaries are concerned anyway?.

:)

Presumably we should all be racing within the correct track boundaries, I know that I always try to. Sometimes at the start of a race it is unavoidable not to run a bit wide due to the number of cars, similarly when running side by side with someone through a corner it can happen. But generally I will always try and stay within the confines of the track (unless I simply run out of talent and go off big time of course by spinning etc!)
 
Presumably we should all be racing within the correct track boundaries, I know that I always try to. Sometimes at the start of a race it is unavoidable not to run a bit wide due to the number of cars, similarly when running side by side with someone through a corner it can happen. But generally I will always try and stay within the confines of the track (unless I simply run out of talent and go off big time of course by spinning etc!)

i agree with this but at least yesterday i show this a lot of times and they where only 1 or 2 cars at the corners.so probably its the speed they take and not if we can fit in corners a lot of cars or not.lets hope this was because of the practise day.i am also always in the track even if the other driver takes ''other'' lines:)hope to have nice races today.
and buy the way i see that i am the only Not tag driver here and at the leaderboard.:nervous:
good luck to everyone today:tup:
 
New best free run lap: 1'38.478 :) Replay saved.
 
broke my PB last night 1:39:3xx
 
Just got a PB of 1'38.691 in free run :)

Replay saved.

Just got a 1'38.129> with a bit of help up the straight by GTHQ_Rikson ...

Free air lap of 1'38.436 .

Thats ok Ren831 :)
 
Last edited:
Sorry for that Punt Lap 1 before Coca Cola Theewar, my bad :ouch:

Amazing lap Theewar, funny enough I had a slightly slower 38.17X that same race. Amazing what slip does! Let's go for 37s :-)

Sorry again Theewar, same corner.... idiot me!

But: coincidently this race I managed a 1:37.996 :)
Of course with slip down the entire straight
 
Last edited:
thanks to everybody for the races today.especially with vinster we had a great race for 10 laps head to head.clean and fast.
thanks:tup:
and at last my best PB 1:38:612 at the race while leading
 
Any good tune out there?
 
Back