TO BE CONTINUED! California Challenge - xx:15 / :45 - 700PP - Fuji Speedway

• Thread starter vinster
  • 176 comments
Sorry for that Punt Lap 1 before Coca Cola Theewar, my bad :ouch:

Amazing lap Theewar, funny enough I had a slightly slower 38.17X that same race. Amazing what slip does! Let's go for 37s :-)

Sorry again Theewar, same corner.... idiot me!

But: coincidently this race I managed a 1:37.996 :)
Of course with slip down the entire straight

:eek: Did it have anything to do with the red GTR :lol:

Good racing tonight all! Managed a 1:39.065, still not in the 1:38's yet though, obviously my rubbish set up, nothing to do with my shoddy driving!

That where some fine races last night, I had some great battles to the chequered flag with OCT262 and Oldnail!!👍
And overall great battles with all the drivers how are listed in the fasted lap ranking. :cheers:

And I managed a new best lap in free run a 1:38:329! (replay saved)

thnx, and maybe see you at the after party tonight, i be there. :D

Last edited:
That where some fine races last night, I had some great battles to the chequered flag with OCT262 and Oldnail!!👍
And overall great battles with all the drivers how are listed in the fasted lap ranking. :cheers:

And I managed a new best lap in free run a 1:38:329! (replay saved)

thnx, and maybe see you at the after party tonight, i be there. :D

Yes it was a great race, I think I was holding you up though, I was only just hanging on! I need to find that extra 0.5 seconds!

I'm in this evening from around 8.00 London time, was great fun last night 👍

It's looking like there's going to be some fine grids again this evening, looking forward to seeing you guys :D

Edit: PS: VR6, check my profile, put something in there especially for you! :-)[/QUOTE]

Nice Ren very nice
allways great to see 240km/h on a VW 👍

👍

Hope I didnt push you out after coca cola? We were side by side (very nice btw) and then you where gone all of the sudden, but we were well clear of each other (at least that's what I saw) Apologies if we did touch and it cost you!

👍

Hope I didnt push you out after coca cola? We were side by side (very nice btw) and then you where gone all of the sudden, but we were well clear of each other (at least that's what I saw) Apologies if we did touch and it cost you!

You punted him off the road :yuck:

You punted him off the road :yuck:

I'm gonna report you!!!
VR6 told me someone rang at the door, so there you have it!!! :lol:

On request:
power -1
weight 85
R3 R3 (really?)
height -25 -30 -28
Springs 2 3
Damper 1 2
Toe -.06 + .07
Camber 1,7 1,7 1.6 1.5

Brakes 7 9
TA 50
ABS 4

Stay in 4th through 100R
change between 3 and 4 necessary between turn 13/14 and 15/16. But I can't get around that, the revs drop too much otherwise.

I shift at 7800, except in 4th when in 100R. To me it seems the car looses power above that... thoughts?

Edit: Only minor changes to the original setup, but the car feels a lot more forgiving, less sensitive on the rear axle, gives me more confidence dropping the pedal earlier

Last edited:
Who's up for some more action now?

Mods: Help!
Is there any way to remove a post entirely?
Due to "special circumstances" I had a double post here. Now I copied that into my previous post to delete the double post (now again THIS one), but I can't find a way.
Thx
Ren

Last edited:
I'm in later. Hopefully with a better performance than last night!! Although in my defence I was taken out 3 races in succession, but the gratuitous engine revving and donut session with Tortise, theewar and VR6 was fun (All done without getting in the way of those racing of course) :sly:

I'm in later. Hopefully with a better performance than last night!! Although in my defence I was taken out 3 races in succession, but the gratuitous engine revving and donut session with Tortise, theewar and VR6 was fun (All done without getting in the way of those racing of course) :sly:

:lol: had more fun doing that then being in that race

I really hope this event will continue.
I had some great fun with all the dudes.
GTHQ guys were fast also.
Maybe they will join till end of the month.
If it depends on me the battle continues.

I'm going to try and get in this evening!!

Tried last night so many times, but wouldn't connect to a single a race...obviously due to the server downgrade...er.., I mean upgrade :sly:

Hopefully see all the usual crowd 👍

i had problems with the connection aswell last night

I think im in tonight aswell rond 8 GMT

Thnx, I had a blast last weekend!!

Great races, good clean battles in front, middle and back of the pack, and it was great too see GTP- and GTHQ-racers competing with each other. 👍

So this event will be continued!!! :D
(on behalf of the request by a couple of .....) CT, know's what i mean. :lol:

For further details (not much really), see first post.

Last edited:
So do I ;)
Great decision, may the good battles continue 👍
Not sure if I can make it tonight, I hope for one or two tho.
Hope to see a lot of the usual gang then!

Cool, just came home and fired everything up!
I'll seeya at 45! :)

Darn, just noticed your post is like from 2h ago, hope to see you nevertheless...

i just had some wicked battles but turned my PS3 off an hour ago i think VR6 also did

Maybe im back tonight round 8 GMT

Back