TO BE CONTINUED! California Challenge - xx:15 / :45 - 700PP - Fuji Speedway

• Thread starter vinster
  • 176 comments
I'm in for a few later...providing I finally connect to a race!!

And I hope you'll still be on when I get there VR6, haven't raced you for ages, I've missed ya buddy :D

After a few months of hard work and thus no free time to race i had a go at this combo today....big mistake : punters heaven it whas and made me stop racing after 4 races..!!!

Will try again later this evening,but if it is still the same.....sigh...

(love the California though!!)

spyrrari.

I'm in for a few later...providing I finally connect to a race!!

And I hope you'll still be on when I get there VR6, haven't raced you for ages, I've missed ya buddy :D

I'll be there buddy.
just sort out your connection so you can get in

in @ 15

Last edited:
In at 15!
Just scored a new pb free run lap: 1'38.343 :)
Just wondering with what magic Davinci drove his top placed lap ! :bowdown:

Attachments

• Ren_831 California Fuji 700PP 1'38.343.zip
    125.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Bummer,i came 2 laps short of catching nr1 rockbillirob(or something....)...hope next one will be a bit closer fight!!👍👍

spyrrari.

got right up to the cali behind you and tried to cut inside and gave it to much gas. around came the back end and the rest is history
that rockbillrob or something is pretty quick

got right up to the cali behind you and tried to cut inside and gave it to much gas. around came the back end and the rest is history
that rockbillrob or something is pretty quick

jep,raced him many times...makes verry few mistakes,but i usually beat him in raw speed:dopey:....lol.

spyrrari.

Oh well thats me for the night gents :cheers: thanks spy, ren, vinster, vr6 and the others for the races 👍 it was fun. see you all again tomorror

thanks to everyone for the races tonight.especially with VR6 we had a lot of battles.and really sorry for my small bumps(again to VR6) but my connection wasn't the best.
great event:tup:

Oh well thats me for the night gents :cheers: thanks spy, ren, vinster, vr6 and the others for the races 👍 it was fun. see you all again tomorror

Yes was a good evening of clean close racing for sure...much better than the few races i did this afternoon wich whas obviously spoiled by schoolkids:tdown:👎👎...or maybe grownups who never left school...lol!!...

anyways,thanks all for the races and seeya soon:tup:

spyrrari.

Thx for asking :lol:
Difficult to say at the moment, not too early surely, but not too late either... keen! 👍

Edit: I'll be on the chat early though, let's take it from there.

Last edited:
Difficult to say at the moment

Sounds like you dont wear the "big boy" pants around the house :lol: only kidding man 👍 hopefully will see you out there. had some great races with vr6, spy, and a few others last night. you missed out

Well some people have to work for a living :lol:
Na, also just kidding! BTW: I'm in, where are YOU!?

Sorry for that dive in and bump at 2nd hairpin VR6, too optimistic of me :ouch: and I pmd you why I didnt wait. Parked in pitlane instead

Edited cause it's just not worth it

Last edited:
Hee Ren,

I got a autopilot button on my DFGT ;)

:) and LOL
Thanks for sharing your lap, mate. For some (probably psychological) reason I always improve at a better pace when I chase other peoples ghosts instead of my own! I'll give your ghost a go, but honestly I doubt that I can still improve... since I'm no alien :lol:
Did you pay extra for that button? Where can I order?

Back