Jahgee (Banned) Messages 16,280 New York Messages Jahgee1124 Jan 21, 2012 #1 My Grandfather is in the hospital, so I probably will be missing your deals, I apologize but please respect me in this sad time.
My Grandfather is in the hospital, so I probably will be missing your deals, I apologize but please respect me in this sad time.
flybynighter Messages 973 Canada Messages flybynighter187 Jan 21, 2012 #2 Sorry to hear. I have no dealings with you but send out thoughts in this hard time.
Jahgee (Banned) Messages 16,280 New York Messages Jahgee1124 Jan 21, 2012 #3 flybynighter Sorry to hear. I have no dealings with you but send out thoughts in this hard time. Click to expand... Thanks, he has a form of treatable lung cancer and had his first chemo session last week
flybynighter Sorry to hear. I have no dealings with you but send out thoughts in this hard time. Click to expand... Thanks, he has a form of treatable lung cancer and had his first chemo session last week
christara321 Computer never sleeps Premium Messages 6,231 Halifax, England Messages christara321 Jan 21, 2012 #5 Our thoughts are with you at this stressful time. Hope all go,s well. Take care mate bye for now.
werty_56-1 (Banned) Messages 6,829 Portugal Jan 21, 2012 #6 christara321 Our thoughts are with you at this stressful time. Hope all go,s well. Take care mate bye for now. Click to expand... I hope He gets better
christara321 Our thoughts are with you at this stressful time. Hope all go,s well. Take care mate bye for now. Click to expand... I hope He gets better