TOCA Carrera Cup S2 - Spurgy, Furi, Sparky Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 505 comments
  • 26,539 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Team X will win both GGT Am and TOCA CC Pro-Am2 :D. As long as I drive as fast as I can and sparky does a terrific job :).
 
RESHIRAM5
Pokemon Team X will win both GGT Am and TOCA CC Pro-Am2 :D. As long as I drive as fast as I can and sparky does a terrific job :).

You will be in front... For a couple seconds in the reverse grid race :sly:
 
You will be in front... For a couple seconds in the reverse grid race :sly:
At least that counts for something :).
 
Not sure if I will be there tonight but if I can get om GT before 7 I will be there :)

Don't expect much from me as I have no practice at Monza with my RGT, I think it is still sitting on a setup for the ring :scared:
 
Weather parameters at room opening (also applies for TOCA tomorrow night)

Weather 25%
Changeability 4
Track Moisture 10%.
 
Not sure if I will be there tonight but if I can get om GT before 7 I will be there :)

Don't expect much from me as I have no practice at Monza with my RGT, I think it is still sitting on a setup for the ring :scared:

Me neither. I have still not added all the tuning parts to it or set the car up.
 
I have had the car in my collection for a while and used to use it in races at the ring at 550pp. Is a really good car for that and the setup is sweet but I'm sure that the setup for the Ring won't work so well at Monza, except the gearing should be OK :)
 
Pokemon Team X will win both GGT Am and TOCA CC Pro-Am2 :D. As long as I drive as fast as I can and sparky does a terrific job :).
Resh, I want what you're on.
 
I should go to bed, get some shut I as I'll be awake 3:00am :lol:.
 
Won't be racing tonight, turns out I have to go out instead. Have a good one guys.
 
I should go to bed, get some shut I as I'll be awake 3:00am :lol:.
You go to bed while I finish waking up and tuning my Impreza.
 
Weather parameters at room opening (also applies for TOCA tomorrow night)

Weather 25%
Changeability 4
Track Moisture 10%.

Moisture?... really? :odd:

Apart from poor choice of words, why would the track be wet at peak of Summer?
 
Moisture?... really? :odd:

Apart from poor choice of words, why would the track be wet at peak of Summer?

Because it's Raining.
 
Usually it dries within 5 minutes :lol:

So I will be there.
 
Furinkazan only wants to overcomplicate things whenever we go to a weather change track. :rolleyes:
 
Furinkazan only wants to overcomplicate things whenever we go to a weather change track. :rolleyes:

What... you'd be complaining if I didn't release settings :rolleyes: - and they are settings I have used since Spec 2 came out..
 
What... you'd be complaining if I didn't release settings :rolleyes: - and they are settings I have used since Spec 2 came out..

I'd not be complaining if we actually ran a dry race at some point this millennium.
 
So who will be turning up tonight? I for 1.
 
Me two.
 
Apart from poor choice of words, why would the track be wet at peak of Summer?

Because a lot of us live in Britain and it is realistic to weather local to the host. It rains more in summer in Britain than in Spring :p

Edit: Me for 3
 
I know Carbon for 4.
 
Resh must be asleep.
 
I'm awake, is the room open?
 
Wait so it actually starts at 4:00am. WT:censored: is wrong with me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back