TOCA Carrera Cup S2 - Spurgy, Furi, Sparky Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 505 comments
  • 26,566 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wasted sleep brother.
 
I will try to race but may have to pull out because of hand injury.
 
Happy with my pace. Reminder race is in my lobby. DO NOT JOIN before I am in the room.
 
Sorry guys not there tonight :(

I will make a big effort for the next race though 👍 :)
 
Jamsy to be there for Race 1 only.
 
Is the room ready yet...
 
Ummm... Dunno.

Furi just got offline though.
 
Just doing an internet reset, connection was poor. Now back at full strength. Opening lobby in a moment, good luck guys.
 
I'm just scared of race 2 when everyone will go charge at full speed :scared:.
 
Be right there with you kids ;)
 
Rain. Oh god.
 
Huzzah!!!! :D
 
It's easing off phew.

Oh great. More rain!
 
Thank god I golded all the Ring special events.....
 
13 min to qualifying, 6 spots left.
 
I managed a once in a blue moon 2:03!!!
 
Quali in 5. Jeez. Good luck to all.
 
Ok :nervous:

Well.... 3rd place in R2 thanks to a late pit in!! How bout' that??? :D
 
Last edited:
Race 1 was eventful, Race 2 messy, big apologies O'Rama for the start. Next week we go back to a set amount of laps for the races to prevent messed grids. Tough win for me, one more lap and I would have, as Akmuq said, been 6th.

Roll on GVE!
 
Me and Rain hate each other :lol:. I do much better on the dry with dry tyres.

Congrats to the winners and great job sparky.

Sorry Spurgy after what happened in Race 2; Lap 1.

Well I'm off to bed.
 
If only I took to the pits when Carb did :(

I was closing in fast in some sort of DS3 god mode or something and I nearly caught you guys until I ran out of time :ouch:

One more lap and it would've ended differently :p

Anyway: Great Racing today, now I'll go have lunch :lol:

Furi: See you in ITCC :trouble:
 
Last edited:
Race 1: Got a bad start and then was involved in the insistent before T1. I was going sideways down the grass and I couldn't make turn one.Was down to second to last (12th was it?) Then there was a crash ahead and I made several positions up. I just tried to hang on most of the way. Ended up 7th.

Race 2: Ok start only to be turned around by my own team mate! (:p) Then everyone had gone and I just duelled with Akmuq until a back marker got in the way and then he pitted. Lapped a bit on my own and then pitted. I decided to put slicks on. Then I had collisions with Chris on the next two laps and yoshi crashed and I hit him on the next lap. Once I was on my own I was lapping a lot faster in the low 50's. Chris pitted and fox crashed and I passed him to finish in 7th.

Two very different races, the same out come. Hopefully will be more up to pace at the top end for the next rounds 👍
 
Sounds like it was a very eventfull, interesting and fun nights racing really annoyed I couldn't make it :( 👎

Roll on TOCA tomorrow and the next TOCACC :) 👍
 
Sounds like it was a very eventfull, interesting and fun nights racing really annoyed I couldn't make it :( 👎

Roll on TOCA tomorrow and the next TOCACC :) 👍

Eventful is definitely the word :D
 








 
Well, how bout' that??
 
Wow, you did that quick!

Edit: Hold on, I'm sure I got 7th both races.....
 
What was with half of the grid having black cars tonight, makes it hard to know who you're behind when you're not in range of the info bar over the car
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back