TOCA Carrera Cup S2 - Spurgy, Furi, Sparky Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 505 comments
  • 26,564 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruf RGT's are arguably sexier in black :p

It was kinda strange that most of us where in Black RGTs :confused:
 
Kinda like a huge chunk (1/3 or 1/4) of the 2005 GP2 cars being black. :p (So anyone got full races from the entire season? I'd be extremely grateful to be able to see everything :indiff:)
 
Carbonox is after old GP2 vids on youtube. Was kinda messy at times tonight but we sorted out. Been a while since we had Monza first turn chaos :lol:
 
Didn't help there was torrential rain for race 1, the reason I started at the back for race 1 is that I made a slight set-up change and didn't have time to set another flying lap, realized that I was around 15 seconds short when the timer came up
 
Jamsy beat me Race 1.

I never want to do rain again :dopey:.

Me + RR Car + Dry + RM = Good Driving experience.

Me + RR Car + Dry + Intermediate = A bit messy.

Me + RR Car + Wet + Rain Tyres = An awful experience :ouch:.
 
Carbonox is after old GP2 vids on youtube. Was kinda messy at times tonight but we sorted out. Been a while since we had Monza first turn chaos :lol:

That. Preferably 2005 (the original season) but the following ones can't seem to appear anywhere either. And I still insist on believing there is some website with full races and English commentary. :dopey:
 
Oh yeah if you could put me down as loutspeed racing that would be grand. Sounds like tonight was eventful!
 
Won't be able to make fridays race again.
 
*mumbles about PT class*

Wrong bloody thread
 
Last edited:
Didn't know carerras had a PT class.
 
I´m very mad at my Interwebs respectively of others their interweb. (13mb download 1.6mb upload Nat 0 like always)
Me was forced to do a cache clearing after R1 but my cache was empty (did clear cache before joining Furi´s lounge)
=> I left couldn´t reenter
=> did router reset
=> race start with Blackscreen
=> router reset again => couldn´t join lobby again

=> really mad.


R2 would have been great racing, would have challenged Spurgy again.

Wayne now => Up to the next Track.
 
Race distance for Grand Valley East Reverse will be 29 laps.
 
I´m very mad at my Interwebs respectively of others their interweb. (13mb download 1.6mb upload Nat 0 like always)
Me was forced to do a cache clearing after R1 but my cache was empty (did clear cache before joining Furi´s lounge)
=> I left couldn´t reenter
=> did router reset
=> race start with Blackscreen
=> router reset again => couldn´t join lobby again

=> really mad.


R2 would have been great racing, would have challenged Spurgy again.

Wayne now => Up to the next Track.

Pull the plug on the router, wait 15 seconds, plug it back in, wait 3 minutes. That will clear the cache in your router.

You should do that once a month at least.

Look HERE for further details
 
Last edited:
Looking forward to GVE, hoping to extend my Pro Am 1 lead and keep in touch with Spurgy.
 
Not sure if I'll make it
 
I may not make it due to having major connection issues
 
Come on guys :(

Don't leave Resh and I alone :(
 
Mikey should be there, Jamsy will be I know.
 
Sorry guys :( although I can get on GT tomorrow I haven't been on at all this week so haven't turned a wheel at GVE in the porsche or my Audi for TOCA so really need to do some laps in that :scared: also I have a 4 hour race at Le Mans on Sunday so have a lot to do tomorrow so wouldn't count on me getting done in time :(

You can be damn sure I will be working as hard and quick as possible to get there :nervous:
 
Sorry guys :( although I can get on GT tomorrow I haven't been on at all this week so haven't turned a wheel at GVE in the porsche or my Audi for TOCA so really need to do some laps in that :scared: also I have a 4 hour race at Le Mans on Sunday so have a lot to do tomorrow so wouldn't count on me getting done in time :(

You can be damn sure I will be working as hard and quick as possible to get there :nervous:

Well don't forget the room is up for practise around 7.15 :)
 
Well shouldn't take too long to sort Audi out but Le Mans is a different matter but I could just come along if someone wouln't mind sharing a setup to save me time?
 
I could help with a Porsche setup, it's only a base though. Unsure how well it'd be at GVE.
 
My set up I use is very close to stock. It's really about how to get the car stable under power.
 
It may not be too bad as it's a car i used a lot with general online racing at the ring so maybe a change of gearing and ride height could work, supose will find out tomorrow 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back