TOCA Carrera Cup S2 - Spurgy, Furi, Sparky Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 505 comments
  • 26,577 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't worked on the thing since last Friday :p

Didn't work much on it for the Monza rounds either :p

Heck I didn't even know we were having rain until it was too late.
 
Neither did I until heavens opened :scared:
 
Neither did I until heavens opened :scared:
The Ruf is stable in stock form though, I'm used to driving totally stock cars on TGTT when I'm bored, dealer tyres and all.
 
At least at GVS there isn't rain to contend with. We have that prospect at HSR and Spa for the last 2 rounds of the championship
 
At least at GVS there isn't rain to contend with. We have that prospect at HSR and Spa for the last 2 rounds of the championship
No rain equals less of a car control challenge :(
 
Thats a shame for me :lol: not only is the Audi good in the rain but I'm not bad either :) but looks good for the last races then 👍

Edit: :lol: :dunce: I just noticed this TOCACC so can't have Audi :lol: :banghead:
 
Thats a shame for me :lol: not only is the Audi good in the rain but I'm not bad either :) but looks good for the last races then 👍
What Audi?

Edit: Saw your edit :dunce:
 
Anyone think pit stops are on agenda at Grand Valley?
 
I personally hate pit stops.

I love them :).

I won't be racing this week as reasons I explained on the GGT Thread.
 
It will be touch and go whether there will be a pit-stop I reckon, some will stop and others will try and risk not stopping.
 
Anyone have any idea of lap time?
 
Around 1:01.
 
Looking forward to finally racing in this! Should be good tonight.
 
Room might be open slightly late.
 
Room might be open slightly late.

I won't be able to stay for race 2, but I hope this doesn't mean I can't race in the first one...
 
Just room opening late.
 
All back on schedule. Room will open around 5/10 past.
 
I will be there 👍

got a few laps in and got close to the 1.01 but not quite there so have some work to do but I think tonight will be good line learning for tomorrow :)
 
Room open!
 
Little something I did before I went on holiday but didn't have time to upload it. Don't expect it to be a weekly thing, it's time dependent 👍

Round 1


Round 2


Startline Crash
 
Just had DC, hold fire.
 
Is it going to be a big problem that me and Dj have not had the chance to paint the cars?
 
Is it going to be a big problem that me and Dj have not had the chance to paint the cars?

Paint them now, Quali not till 10 to 8.
 
Opening again...
 
done 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back