TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,014 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
you couldn't hold the race 1 a little could you? I will be home at about 7:40. I won't do a lap for quali, i just need to get some points on the board after last week :p. What time is race 1 sceduled to start?
 
you couldn't hold the race 1 a little could you? I will be home at about 7:40. I won't do a lap for quali, i just need to get some points on the board after last week :p. What time is race 1 sceduled to start?

7.50pm, Race 2 around 8.20pm.
 
Kartman, only setup changes are increase rear ride height by 9 :)
 
Quali is underway, race start at 8pm exactly.
 
Kartman, only setup changes are increase rear ride height by 9 :)

ok, i will do that as soon as im in lobby. Im just going to run RPM colours tonight, not had time to paint car
 
8 min to start, luck all...
 
Someones got a 🤬 connection in the room, black screen...
 
Could have been Atin, but I have no clue...
 
Had it with you guys, can't go through a race without someone making big contact with me.

I am out.
 
Wow, Spurgy and Joe are absolutely crazy.

The points system still keeps me alive though... :sly::sly:
 
DaxCobra
Had it with you guys, can't go through a race without someone making big contact with me.

I am out.

Says you making dive bombs on me to which then I back out of the turn to see you understeer into a wall..

Sometimes it's your fault too..
 
Says you making dive bombs on me to which then I back out of the turn to see you understeer into a wall..

Sometimes it's your fault too..

You were making about 4 or 5 different moves to defend down straights, so what the hell do you expect?
 
No, I was holding the racing line.

It's a skinny track and the racing line often goes from side to side on the 'straights'.
 
Had it with you guys, can't go through a race without someone making big contact with me.

I am out.

Well also stopping your complaining would help a lot. :)
 
I just don't have the motivation.

Don't want to end it on bad terms, but I don't enjoy it anymore is all.

Good luck for rest of the season.
 
Still black screen anyone?
 
Bah, just got disconnected. Those Britons are pretty quick. Shame I didn't do any practice or tuning, I think over a single lap I'm within 5 or so seconds of them both. Had a nice scrap with Carbonox for 3rd, but that was short lived,because I managed to screw things up and spin. Several times.
 
Still black screen anyone?

Didn;t know you had one, Carb and Joe did and we waited and started with them. Damn! sorry :(
 
I looked outside my window and there is a Mazda 6 (Atenza) in front of my house that is the same color as Carb's! No orange wheels though.

good races, DK I should have had you on the uphill backstretch but I was being really cautious trying not to make contact and caught the grass, track is so narrow and my car was oversteering through the fast corners it was really nervewracking racing side by side if only for a few corners.
 
Standings look tasty, Frasier you may be surprised.... Working on them now.
 
thats why I really wanted to get ahead of DK in that 2nd race, indepedents championship will be a race for 2nd behind Joe
 
OVRNurb.png

Overall Furi moves up one, and Spurgy and Joe cancel each other out with Carb still close behind.

INDNurb.png

Frasier closes to second as Joe pulls away.

OVRTeams.png

Low scores all round, DBC continue to lead. A great weekend for Team Dynamics.

OVRMakes.png

Mazda continue to lead.
 
Last edited:
Is there a reason that me and DK scored the same number of points in race 8?
 
Is there a reason that me and DK scored the same number of points in race 8?

:ouch: Will fix 👍

You Dynamics boys are getting good now.
 
:ouch: Will fix 👍

You Dynamics boys are getting good now.

I could have done better had I not messed up my setup.

It was the perfect setup offline. :grumpy:
 
Fraiser is in 3rd in the tables but you said second in post?
 
Shame kartman dc'd, would have really closed the gap in the teams, good result either way, gained 18 points :)
 
I meant closes, i'm half asleep right now :lol:
 
Ear Furi why not give R35 another shot huh if you say the grids are quieting down.💡
 
I reckon I could have been 5 seconds a lap faster had I not compromised my set-up. :ouch:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back