TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 190,840 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed :gtpflag:!
 
Guys, room tonight is open at 6.45pm, Quali at 7pm for 45 minutes.
 
This'll be the first race where overtaking is actually manageable without contact or errors :rolleyes:
 
Famous last words :sly:.
 
Not more fun, safer. I can't race anyway due to other commitments ;).
 
Safer huh... :sly:
 
Right then. Predictions for this race.

Tom and furi will go rally crossing.

Carb might do well based on recent performance.

It will be my best race so far.

If it rains heavy then we will all go off at some point.
 
Last edited:
This'll be the first race where overtaking is actually manageable without contact or errors :rolleyes:

What a thing to say Carb fate tempt and all that.:scared:

And Pmac safer than BTCC!!??!!:crazy:
 
What a thing to say Carb fate tempt and all that.:scared:

And Pmac safer than BTCC!!??!!:crazy:

jb you should step in, show them how its all done :sly:
 
Come on JB! If it rains you'll be like a toad on a lilypad!
 
What has times everyone been doing in practice?

Just had a lap at 9.23.321 going off once.
 
Can't remember dry times, but I had a 10:10:xxx at 100% surface water with it raining hard and on racing wet tyres.
 
I had a 20:47:41.132 when I fell asleep practicing Thursday and had to go to work first thing in the morning on Friday and came back from work to see it.
 
I had a 20:47:41.132 when I fell asleep practicing Thursday and had to go to work first thing in the morning on Friday and came back from work to see it.

Should get pole with that. :dopey:
 
:lol: Room will open a bit earlier, just starting Nationwide race now.
 
Haven't practised. Haven't touched GT5 since last Saturday.

Yeah, you can tell I put a lot of effort in.
 
I did a 9.04 I think earlier in the week.
 
I need to sort out my setup, I've got awful mid-corner understeer and terrible oversteer when I barely touch the throttle. Also, the car just seems horrendously unstable. Tips?
 
Im taking this race slow and steady, its not my kinda track
 
I think I can now be somewhat sure of one thing: I have a teammate! :cheers: (Wow, 3 different drivers in DBC's other car in the first 3 meetings!)

So, anyway, Furi, add Latetzki in PSN so that my countryman can hop in when the lobby goes open. ;)
 
Open in 10 mins.
 
Room open, quali starts in 45 minutes.
 
Practice allowed Furi? If not I'll stay in my own room for now.
 
13 in already! Quali begins in 15 mins!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back