TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,944 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Times anyone? Best of a 2.01.8...
 
Monza test results:

Honda 1:59.5 (Top speed 151mph)
Volvo 1:59.6 (Top speed 149mph)
Mazda 1:59.8 (Top speed 150mph)
Ford 2:00.4 (Top speed 149/150mph)
Nissan 2:00.6 (Top speed 152mph)

Ford is alot slower here than it has been at Tsukuba or Suzuka. (Short tracks mind you) Also Nissan is a little closer given the length of the lap, helped by it's top speed.

Here Tom. Spurg did a 1:59.4 too.
 
Tom

Think positively, most of us probably won't be at the same pace as maulpac, which allows even low 2'01's to (hopefully!) qualify pretty high up. :dopey:
 
Monza is about slipsteaming during the race anyway
 

You got experience? :sick:

One corner that never ceases to make me worried is the 2nd chicane. Someone always brakes too late there. Always.
 
Yes last season, I was punted into chicanes more times than I like to remember.... :nervous:
 
Hopefully people will get penalties for that, I hate dive bombing.
 
i think it was all my fault last season. The big first corner pile ups. so stay clear.

*hopes this scares everyone into letting him past :D*
 
i remember lagging last season and also having a good battle with fox
 
Just make sure you don't hit me Kartman :lol:
 
Well tbh alot were doing it atleast half the field or more dive bombed from what I seen last season.... :sick:
 
Dax got angry last season because I almost cut the second chicane and he ran into the back of me.:)

Oh, and because Furi fixed the race.:D
 
race 2 was my fault, i took everyone clean out *sorry*. now hopes everyone stops on the startline to avoid being taken out :sly:
 
Will it rain...
 
Brooks to run Simoncelli Tribute Paint Scheme for Monza
Tom Brooks is will be running a special one-off paint scheme in tribute of the late, great Marco Simoncelli who tragically lost his life last October at the Malaysian Grand Prix. Ex-TOCA Driver Jake Ringwood ran the same paint scheme last season at Monza and Brooks thought it best to carry on that tradition. Tom will be running a White body with Red rims, which were Simoncelli's colours last season. Number one Driver, Alex Kazen will be in normal RPM Colours.
​
 
Tom
Brooks to run Simoncelli Tribute Paint Scheme for Monza
Tom Brooks is will be running a special one-off paint scheme in tribute of the late, great Marco Simoncelli who tragically lost his life last October at the Malaysian Grand Prix. Ex-TOCA Driver Jake Ringwood ran the same paint scheme last season at Monza and Brooks thought it best to carry on that tradition. Tom will be running a White body with Red rims, which were Simoncelli's colours last season. Number one Driver, Alex Kazen will be in normal RPM Colours.
​

👍
 
So raceday for Monza has indeed dawned upon us. Weather will be set at 0% / 7 when room opens at 7pm, cars are allowed on track for practise. Quali will begin at quarter past 7, race 1 start quarter to 8.
 
I want rain, I like the rain.
 
Who's joining us tonight then?
 
I will of I can get home on time.
 
Smuffy is racing an independent Volvo tonight.
 
Does anyone have a free tune they could send me? :guilty:
 
I will be there hoping that it doesn't rain
 
I will be there hoping that it doesn't rain

rain is fun.
*thinks back to last season*
No, rain is horrible :sly:.
I started the race on slicks and was over a minute behind the leaders after 1 lap :lol:
 
Tonight cars are allowed to take to track for practise until 7.15pm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back