TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 192,001 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hated my car, wouldn't turn in the low-speed stuff, and wanted to spin out in the high-speed stuff, and before Paul posts his testing results, it was my fault, as I had a terrible tune on it.:D

Oh, and nice dive-bomb at the start of race 2 Furi, knew that would happen.👍
 
The rain did nothing apart from ruin my first race and it was kinda fun as my car was flying! Race 2 and 3.. well I got caught in the Chris train which is about as enjoyable as being eaten
 
Hated my car, wouldn't turn in the low-speed stuff, and wanted to spin out in the high-speed stuff, and before Paul posts his testing results, it was my fault, as I had a terrible tune on it.:D

Oh, and nice dive-bomb at the start of race 2 Furi, knew that would happen.👍

Sarcasm? PM me, I know I kept getting pushed around...
 
Sarcasm? PM me, I know I kept getting pushed around...

Slight sarcasm, but I don't really care tbh, just wanted to see what you would respond with.:D
 
furi ban em all :D
 
So far I have only received two complaints, and they are just enough for me to go on.
 
i've sent you info on an incident i would like you to look at
 
Quick points preview:

Overall

Spurgy 184
Joe 158
Carb 148

Independents
Joe 194
Atin 157
DK 123

Teams
DBC-Mazda 216
FEKC-Volvo 203
RPM-Volvo 188

Makes
Mazda 431
Volvo 424
Honda 270.
 
will the results in full be posted tomorrow?
 
Jumped into race 1, in a car with a Nurburgring setup on it. Again, I don't practice, so it was a bit odd for the first few laps. Had a much better time in the second race with the car, and was looking good for a high finish, and maybe even a victory, but I got held up a lot trying to pass for the lead, and that allowed everyone else to catch up, and one bomb dive later on by someone, and I was in the gravel. My race was pretty much over at that point.

I keep forgetting about TOCA every Saturday, but if I actually committed, and stopped having so much bad luck, I could probably challenge for wins.
 
I majorly 🤬 up in Race 3 when I tried a way too ambitious move on Joe and Furi, again apologies to Joe. I wrecked both our races, I was feeling good for 4th at least.
 
BTCC are looking a bit rough... :lol: We aren't too bad really :lol: :gtpflag:
 
Neal being an idiot again, and Furi, I went to have lunch and thought I'd watch the touring cars fool :lol:
 
Neal being an idiot again, and Furi, I went to have lunch and thought I'd watch the touring cars fool :lol:

I dc'd...
 
Can we not talk about the BTCC in here please, I'm recording the races and avoiding the official thread is hard enough.
 
:lol: ok, I will be reviewing replays over next few days. Reminder WE ARE NOT RACING NEXT WEEK! It is the off week!
 
Tom
Can we not talk about the BTCC in here please, I'm recording the races and avoiding the official thread is hard enough.

Do you have the expressed written permission of ITV and the Touring Car association?


:p
 
Hello id like participate in the toca series im a rule abiding racer and the series looks pretty fun ive raced with smuffy many times and spectated a few of the toca races
would it be too late to join thanks in advance
conbon14
 
Conbon is a clean racer. Raced with him in real life on gt3, 4 & 5 numerous times 👍
 
Sorry if this is troll-ish but the name of your hometown is funny :lol:.
 
I liked the water in looville :(.
 
Conbon does lol, why would you hunt him down :scared:?
 
How low could TOCA sink :p
 
Into the toilet ;). Conbon lives near you Spurgy, then Spurgy go train him to be as fast as you to help you win the championship :lol:.
 
Into the toilet ;). Conbon lives near you Spurgy, then Spurgy go train him to be as fast as you to help you win the championship :lol:.

noooo, thats my job :p
 
paulmac2k9
Into the toilet ;). Conbon lives near you Spurgy, then Spurgy go train him to be as fast as you to help you win the championship :lol:.

Yeh, would be more use than Kartman, he's useless, I mean 4th in the championship, it's terrible :lol: I'm joking Kartman, you're doing a good job :p
 
Yeh, would be more use than Kartman, he's useless, I mean 4th in the championship, it's terrible :lol: I'm joking Kartman, you're doing a good job :p

right i quit :grumpy:. going to start my own team with the ford. called , erm well.....Not Fekc racing. thats it!. thats the name.
Furi i would like to enter as an independent using the ford focus with the team name NOT FEKC.


:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back