TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 192,102 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I'm improving my times. Less than a second off Paul now :dopey:
 
Good going 👍. (I think on the old Mazda spec me and Dax managed high 2:00s though so with 10 bhp more I would expect better from you :p.
 
It's just me, not Joe or anything...
 
I've not even done any laps yet >_>
 
I can't seem to get a decent set-up yet...:ouch:...2'02.1 is my best so far.
 
2:01.1 with 0.4 to come.
 
Furi.... only 1.7 off Spurgy :p.
 
During my Olympic journey across the UK during this week I was in the centre of London and met up with Carb to talk about all things TOCA and fishing.

zu0bgy.jpg
 
About to open!
 
Good luck guys. Shame I cannot be there.
 
Taking a poo.

Was a photo finish.

May be late.
 
during my olympic journey across the uk during this week i was in the centre of london and met up with carb to talk about all things toca and fishing.

zu0bgy.jpg

lmao
 
To anyone having connection issues, clearing cache should do trick.
 
5 min to start and things are getting weird. People getting quicker on dry tyres... in the wet...
 
This could be one of the hottest TOCA episodes ever, with rain changing things a lot for the race...
 
Great 1st race, somehow came from the back to win on inters! :crazy:
 
I had a horrible first lap. First, I was rear-ended in turn 1, and then I was rear-ended in the chicane after Curva Grande. To cap it off, I was distracted for a few seconds, and ended up going side-by-side with ATIN on the grass. I am truly sorry ATIN, I had no idea I was even on the grass until my DS3 rumbled. I'm so bloody stupid.
 
Great 2nd race, was a little closer this time but just managed to stay ahead :)
 
Race 1 was a great comeback for me thanks to the fact I got to drive alone, Race 2 was not worth a comment.
 
Ive never quit a GTP race before in my life, untill today. Its getting silly, I get its TOCA so there is bumping and of course everyone makes mistakes, but I feel like some (I stress, some) of the time I cant go wheel to wheel with someone because I dont trust them on hitting the side of my door, which isnt fun at all.

Pi$$ed off, I will of course finish the season as i made a commitment to Carb and I want to carry on as TOCA steward but will consider my S6 options heavily.
 
PM me neljack.

I'm mad with a couple drivers, but 2nd in Race 3 :D
 
Race 3 was nothing but a mental breakdown. I should stop racing other people.
 
I had a horrible final lap. I lost control going into the Ascari chicane and went on the grass on the inside. I had to try my hardest to avoid everyone, but that failed. :ouch:
 
I think we are going to have a busy break. N idea what happened in the pack. Kartmans lag : censored: me off but PM me anything else.
 
great race with Furi in race 1, missed race 2, great race with Tom he touched the grass and spun in front of me on the last lap then I touched the sand on the exit of Ascari and spun :lol:
 
Great 3rd race :D 3 out of 3 :) And another good battle up front with some Kartman lag thrown it :lol:
 
Race 3 was a disaster, Races 1 and 2 were excellent.
 
oh yeah and in race 3 I started 20 seconds behind everyone so that sucked, I was lucky that Tom had some problems otherwise it would have been a lonely race for last.
 
oh yeah and in race 3 I started 20 seconds behind everyone so that sucked, I was lucky that Tom had some problems otherwise it would have been a lonely race for last.

I waited for Joe after clipping his front at Ascari and then I couldn't make any impression on the race but I needed points, thankfully Frasier you drove superbly. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back