TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 192,309 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No race, just competition result 7pm approx.
 
No one willing to change last minute? Not long to go...
 
Face it Furi.... You lost :sly:.... Or did you :sly::sly:.
 
Just under 10 minutes to go!
 
And the result is.................

Citroen 2CV
 
And Over In Japan...​

It was announced sometime ago that TOCA would come to the newly re-opened Motegi, and people were kind of expecting that to be the case, until it was learned of some news that would be released as TOCA signed a two season deal for TOCA to race on the East Course from Season 6 onwards.

But then news was released of a announcement to do with a new car, but no one knew what it would be. But now we do. Honda re-commit to TOCA as well for at least two more seasons with the CRZ, which features a efficient Hybrid system that will make this one of the most potent pocket rockets in TOCA next season for sure.

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_1.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_2.jpg



​
 
So no one got it right....

Nice car by the way
 
I like that car. I may sign up for season 6.
 
Also with my agreement with Matty, Season 6 starts 12th October (TBC)
 
Furinkazen
Also with my agreement with Matty, Season 6 starts 12th October (TBC)

Agreement?
 
Tom
Agreement?

I have a series filling the gap for 5 weeks.

It will be in my latest threads on my profile.

Can't link as on phone.
 
The CRZ has a huge problem. The battery drains and gives slower lap times when gone.

Or does that not happen with fuel use off?
 
Battery does drain but we saw no drop off. And also, battery can last a 20 minute race.
 
Next reports coming soon? :)
 
will the competition still be active to guess what the other car may be?
 
I tested it guys, when the battery drops out the loss is very minimal with the amount of BHP. It's .1/.2 at most so hardly noticable :).
 
I tested it guys, when the battery drops out the loss is very minimal with the amount of BHP. It's .1/.2 at most so hardly noticable :).

Nice work Paul 👍

NGTC comes to TOCA season 6
 
it lasts 20 minutes? how long was the 2nd nurb race :/
 
Hmmm... I doubt it.
 
I said it was the CR-Z at the High speed ring during the TOCA legends race
 
Mods, thanks for clean up 👍

Anyone for starting Spa next week in wet at session start?
 
Man, moving rooms has killed my Net connection plus I need a desk to set up my wheel...
 
Getting to work on Monza Race 2 & 3 replays tomorrow.
 
Mods, thanks for clean up 👍

Anyone for starting Spa next week in wet at session start?

Banana Boat Racing to moor at Spa this weekend. 👍
 
Just finished reading posts as I've been on holiday since Wednesday. TOCA goes Eco lol. Still can't wait for debut!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back