TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 192,316 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: It's a Monday.. Toms taking over the radio :scared:... :D
 
Give me a shoot out or I won't listen.

Tom call him out as the Toca troll :dopey:. I see shoot lol, nice one Furi with your BB gun :lol:.
 
Oh yeah and I want Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf played on request please. :)
 
Tom call him out as the Toca troll :dopey:.

:lol: You could also ring me, it'd be nice to chat with you guys. Number is on the website. 👍
 
Good timing though Tom as I'm just away to do the Toca test at Spa ;).
 
What is this trash music?
 
:lol: At Chqr's request, request something appropriate. :D
 
Tom
:lol: At Chqr's request, request something appropriate. :D

Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO will have to suffice.
 
That was the worst joke on earth.

'Lloyd - name of my ex. No not really that was the name of the song.'

Tom, c'mon.
 
That was the worst joke on earth.

'Lloyd - name of my ex. No not really that was the name of the song.'

Tom, c'mon.

Cheesy humour is the way forward. :lol:
 
What is this music?

The Saturdays. Tom you need to get your priorities straight.
 
What is this music?

The Saturdays. Tom you need to get your priorities straight.

And you need to stop bloody complaining! :D I don't choose the music, it's already been pre-set...
 
Tom
And you need to stop bloody complaining! :D I don't choose the music, it's already been pre-set...

Okay, mum. :nervous:
 
Tom Brooks - Questions and Answers:

Star sign? Pisces

Favourite song? Iron Maiden - The Trooper/The Evil That Men Do

Favourite food? Chicken Tikka Massala

Favourite drink? Coca-Cola

Hobbies? Playing Guitar, watching MotoGP and Formula 1.

Favourite football team? Not a great football fan, it must be said!

Song to sing at karaoke? Seriously, do you want any windows left in the building?

Biggest star ever met? Pete Willson, but come on I’m 15!

Favourite film/tv programme? Top Gear

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? The USA, it’s fantastic!

Who would you most like to have a drink with, and why?

If you could only take three possessions to a desert island, what would they be? A guitar, Marshall Pocket Amp and some batteries.

If you could swap places with someone for the day, who would it be and why? Mr. Lazy, no explanation needed.

What's your proudest achievement so far? Playing in front of 1000 people with my band, Schrödinger's Cat.

---

This is tragic.
 
*dances weirdly*
 
Sod. Off.
 
I think that everyone looking at this thread deserves a shout out :sly:
 
Chqr got a shout out!
 
*pummels tom to a horrible gory death*
stands back and listens to what tom could say, "and a shout out for my friend who calls himself.. the brick" :crazy:
 
Now give Furi a shout-out as he needs an advertisement for a girlfriend for his match.com

Call him on 0845 4647.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back