TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 192,118 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaps. Back on topic now please. Further testing has revealed that weatehr keeps defaulting after races like at Monza, so I propose changing conditions after the race to match what the weather was.

Agreed?

@Chqr. You are going to die for that :sly:
 
If any of the mods come here and tell us we're being off topic then, to be honest, COME AT ME BRO.
 
Now give Furi a shout-out as he needs an advertisement for a girlfriend for his match.com

Call him on 0845 4647.

Ahem.
 
Tom gimme a shout out!!! umm.. toca.. volvo.. turbos... :dopey:
 
Tom gimme a shout out!!! umm.. toca.. volvo.. turbos... :dopey:

Request a song and he'll try give you a shout out R35 ;).
 
Anyone for a bit of NASCAR The Game 2011 online I'm hosting now, tell me if ya coming on and i'll send you an invite :)
 
Spa test results:

Volvo 2:32.2
Honda 2:32.3
Mazda 2:32.7
Nissan 2:33.4
Ford 2:33.7 (Has a .5 possible but is still way off pace so I still recommend Ford getting stage 2 weight reduction. Also here it's slower than the pudding Nissan :scared:)
 
Stewards you have PM.

Spa next then, a favourite if mine. La Source going to be fun...

EDIT: Also RPM are in need of a second driver their Volvo this weekend, PM for details.
 
Stewards you have PM.

Spa next then, a favourite if mine. La Source going to be fun...

EDIT: Also RPM are in need of a second driver their Volvo this weekend, PM for details.

I thought Smuffy was covering it?
 
This is gonna kill my teams title attack if I cannot recruit someone...
 
Furinkazen
This is gonna kill my teams title attack if I cannot recruit someone...

Call Paul in. :sly:
 
Stewards you have PM.

Spa next then, a favourite if mine. La Source going to be fun...

EDIT: Also RPM are in need of a second driver their Volvo this weekend, PM for details.

I PMed you 👍
 
Any hints on next seasons track list or just cars?
 
Got 3 candidates. 1 choice is yet to respond by PM, and 2 have applied (including Car)
 
Don't pick carracer. He's rubbish. :sly:
 
Team RPM Official
​

Team RPM are pleased to announce that TOCA Season 3 Overall Champion & Independents Champion Sumo098 will make a return to the series at Spa for Team RPM, in place of regular driver Tom Brooks, who is away this weekend.​
 
Team RPM Official
​

Team RPM are pleased to announce that TOCA Season 3 Overall Champion & Independents Champion Sumo098 will make a return to the series at Spa for Team RPM, in place of regular driver Tom Brooks, who is away this weekend.​

Challenge accepted ;)
 
Hoping for a good race this week.
Now I have my setup sorted out.
 
Running a NASCAR 2011 lobby if anyone's interested :)
 
Gentlemen, I present Carb:
rD6xb.jpg
 
What. In. Hell. And I am glad you finished it with an I rather than another letter :lol:
 
What. In. Hell. And I am glad you finished it with an I rather than another letter :lol:

The II means '2'. So it's PEN II.
 
Apologies for inactivity, but just learnt I got a couple days of family commitments, so it's turning into a backlog. Will all be done though (replays / reports).
 
Apologies for inactivity, but just learnt I got a couple days of family commitments, so it's turning into a backlog. Will all be done though (replays / reports).

No Problem

Plus just improved into 2:37's around Spa. Still off the pace though
 
Spa test results:

Volvo 2:32.2
Honda 2:32.3
Mazda 2:32.7
Nissan 2:33.4
Ford 2:33.7 (Has a .5 possible but is still way off pace so I still recommend Ford getting stage 2 weight reduction. Also here it's slower than the pudding Nissan :scared:)

Keep this in mind if you want laps to compare against and the Ford needing a boost..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back