TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 192,241 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep this in mind if you want laps to compare against and the Ford needing a boost..

give the ford weight stage 2 and i will use it 👍. even though im not there this weekend, but still. i will use it for the last 2 rounds at nurb and monaco. i really wanna use it at nurb. pwease furi :big puppy eyes:
 
Sorry furi i may only be able to attend one or two of the races as i have a wedding on:-(.
 
Will be needing a replacement for the next two weeks in Team FEKC, who's free? :)
 
So Spurgy your doing 2:31s? :lol:
 
I think so yeh, was a 2.31.5 or something :)

EDIT: Nope, it was actually a 2.33.4, couldn't quite remember :)
 
Nothing to see here
 
Quali lap done neljack 2.21.111 watched by Haitch and Spurgy.

Was so much slower than I could go, but felt quick :(. No idea where it'll put me in quali standings XD

Not the V8 thread, dude. :sly:
 
Wrong thread Nel, you moron!
 
Pfft. Nel is a blonde and will be treated as such to get the message across :sly:.
 
Nothing too see here folks move along. 👍
 
I may be free on saturday if anyone needs a driver.
 
Are you scraping the Civic for the CR-Z or are both in next season ?
 
CR-Z taking over.
 
CRZ Spec will be released with the other car specs, hopefully at Round 7 or 8 of this season.
 
CRZ Spec will be released with the other car specs, hopefully at Round 7 or 8 of this season.

OK Furi cheers. I look forward to developing the car.
 
Also I will add little to no spec changes are planned on current surviving cars for next season.
 
Any other cars making an appearence next season? Maybe the RX8 ect
 
i've bought a CR-Z and to spec was 0.6 slower than my civic which had a tune around motegi east
 
CR-Z is fine a the specs I tested it at, don't sweat it :).
 
i've bought a CR-Z and to spec was 0.6 slower than my civic which had a tune around motegi east

CR-Z is fine a the specs I tested it at, don't sweat it :).

Explains it.

Nissan now officially allowed a Engine Stage 2, Ford now allowed Weight Stage 2.
 
probably worth the 6 tenths but the CR-Z might not of been at the correct spec
 
Furi I'll re test Ford tomorrow to see what it can do with stage 2 WR 👍.
 
Might sound stupid, but I see that my name doesn't appear on the standing, so I'm pretty sure I have been removed from the series, which I don't really mind, because with two weeks left to the start of the season I disappeared with no trace of life either here in GTP and PSN. So I would like to say sorry for that, but during that time my interest in GT5 had reached a minimum point where I just wouldn't play it anymore. I wish good luck to those who are racing and long live TOCA!
 
Your name is still on the standings, just you are hidden as it only shows people who have started events.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back