TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,299 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping to end my season better than that but left because of horrible lag
 
definitely been jumped for 7th by kartman
 
i would also send my congratulations to Spurgy for winning TOCA Season 5
 
Kartman im sorry about race one i dont know if i hit you off or you went wide but if i did sorry.
 
Great season, really happy to win, was looking close at the beginning but Joe dropped off a bit which was a shame, but Carb stepped up the last few races and put up a good fight :) Looking forward to next season :D
 
Still monaco next week. Stewards news to follow within 72 hours. Tables monday evening.
 
But this isn't GT500s, it's F1.

For example, ArtMann, the guy who came second to him all last season, was 13th in a World Wide TT on Monaco in the FGT's (saw those TT results earlier)

Of course, Immortal was about half a second on top of second place. You know, in less then 1'10 laps.:crazy:

Edit: Oh, and I once beat Immortal in a V8's race.:) And I think JK2 was in that one as well.

For the record I beat ArtMann in our PURE FGT race at Motegi full :D.
 
Every dog has its day
 
Stewards getting busy. If Carb responded it would be quicker. TWO drivers are in bother, four under investigation At least one will be parked for next week, same may be true of one or two of the others...
 
What do you want me to say in response...
 
What do you want me to say in response...

Well... your thoughts... other stewards have had their say and I am getting a picture together... do it tomorrow if you want.
 
i'm guessing i'm in trouble due to lag after my warning last week
 
I want to make next week but GT Mode doesn't work when I'm signed in to PSN. It freezes every time after I get my daily bonuses. Anyone else had this problem?
 
I want to make next week but GT Mode doesn't work when I'm signed in to PSN. It freezes every time after I get my daily bonuses. Anyone else had this problem?

Yep, it's a slow connection issue.
 
Getting a clearer picture of who's on the naughty step ahead of next week. Standings should come monday night, they will be pretty detailed with information on who's locked in, who's in, and out of Monaco. Lets keep this season on a high note.
 
Any definite penalty’s yet?
 
Any definite penalty’s yet?

Yes. Still a couple matters to finish off however.


EDIT: Stewards you have PM's.
 
Last edited:
Yep, it's a slow connection issue.

How do I fix it?

Well Done Spurgy by the way, sorry I didn't mention it earlier, just a bit annoyed with my GT5 👍
 
when will the car specs for season 6 going to be released
 
also wanna see penalty notice's. never seen them given out here before :p
 
Yeah tomorrow I am getting Microsoft office on my laptop which will mean I can do full tables update. Penalties will be shown hear. A total of 5 drivers are being penalised of different levels of severity. Season 6 specs by the Monaco finale, but tables are top priority.
 
So you can show the penalties now? :D
 
No waiting for final stewards ratification.
 
Dont forget me Furi
 
well there is a space open for monaco due to my holiday.

also i will not be discussing my car and whether i'm a team member or an indy
 
Season 6 thread should be open Saturday night.
 
Yeah well there is just under six weeks to season 6 opener. The thread has had a couple minor updates.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back