TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 190,828 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tables due tonight with stewards decisions and a lot of stat crunching.
 
Nurburgring Results:

PENALTIES / REPORTED INCIDENTS @ ACTIONS
RACE 1
~Warning for Conbon for Aggressive driving.

RACE 2
~15 second time penalty for Atin, for Repeated Violation of Track Limits.
~15 second time penalty for Smuffy, for Repeated Violation of Track Limits.


RACE 3
~25 second time penalty for Atin, for Repeated Violation of Track Limits and extreme aggressive driving.
~25 second time penalty for Smuffy, for Repeated Violation of Track Limits and extreme aggressive driving.
~Warning for Michelin for Aggressive driving.


POST-RACE
~Atin parked for next round of TOCA (Monaco).
~Smuffy parked for next round of TOCA (Monaco).

I did not want to park anybody but Atin and Smuffy both crossed the line too much for me to say "here is a warning lads"


CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS
OVERALL
TOCARingOVR.png

~Spurgy is TOCA SEASON 5 CHAMPION after the weekend.
~Carbonox has secured 2nd place.
~Furi could take 3rd from Joe if Furi scores at least 29 points and Joe scores less than 11 points.
~The top 7 are all locked into TOCA Season 6 Round 1 should they wish to take a seat up.
~Positions 8-16 have a chance of securing a top 12 spot.

INDEPENDENT
TOCARingIND.png

~Joe is TOCA SEASON 5 INDEPENDENTS CHAMPION even if he does not show up.
~Atin has secured 2nd place.
~Frasier needs 3 points to secure 3rd place.


TEAMS
TOCARingTEAMS.png

~DBC need 14 more points to secure the teams title.


TEAMS
TOCARingMakEs.png

~Volvo need 5 more points to secure the makes title.

And just to round of, its TWO races @ monaco, 15 laps each. Good luck all. Now to take a break, this post has taken me half an hour to write up.
 
Last edited:
Not disagreeing with you but when was this "aggressive driving incident".
 
No offence but when was I driving dangerously? I thought this was touring cars where a little contact is allowed. I was side swiped and brake checked in races 2 and 3 but no penalties were assessed to those drivers.
 
Not disagreeing with you but when was this "aggressive driving incident".

Generally through Race 1, you were getting a little too aggresive and dive bomb happy. Those who have received the warning, its just that, a cautionary warning. Then usually its a final warning or punishment depending on severity of an incident.


No offence but when was I driving dangerously? I thought this was touring cars where a little contact is allowed. I was side swiped and brake checked in races 2 and 3 but no penalties were assessed to those drivers.
Race 3 you were getting too rough by far. I had a number of complaints, and I had concerns raise about aggression before Nurburgring. You and Atin seemed determined to knock each other off.
 
I expected that warning on Race 3. Tried to secure my positions too hard sometimes and the same for getting them back.
 
I was racing how they do in real touring cars then:-P
 
I was racing how they do in real touring cars then:-P

Yeah well it was a little much. A slight nudge and tap are one thing, divebombing and using people as a brake are not acceptable. In fact that bit is to everyone.
 
The real touring car drivers are not clean, do not use them as an example :lol:
 
Ban em all furi
 
I hope this will tell people to be mindful ahead of next season.
 
shouldn't me and smuffy being safe due to there being only 40 points available at Monaco and i'm 58 clear of 13th and smuffy being 43
 
How will we be able to secure a spot next season.
 
How will we be able to secure a spot next season.

Basically this is how it goes.

Championship Top 12, should they choose to take up a spot next season, will be given a guaranteed spot for Round 1 of Season 6. Should one refuse, then it will go to the next person until we have 12 in.

Everyone else may enter as normal, I am going to place up to 10 reserve entries, leading to 22 entries overall. Those reserves will take place in a short race before the main races to determine who goes through to the three events, the top 4 shall make it in.
 
shouldn't me and smuffy being safe due to there being only 40 points available at Monaco and i'm 58 clear of 13th and smuffy being 43

Indeed, here is an update and reminder:

CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS
OVERALL
TOCARingOVR.png

~Spurgy is TOCA SEASON 5 CHAMPION after the weekend.
~Carbonox has secured 2nd place.
~Furi could take 3rd from Joe if Furi scores at least 29 points and Joe scores less than 11 points.
~The top 9 are all locked into TOCA Season 6 Round 1 should they wish to take a seat up.
~Positions 10-16 have a chance of securing a top 12 spot.

INDEPENDENT
TOCARingIND.png

~Joe is TOCA SEASON 5 INDEPENDENTS CHAMPION even if he does not show up.
~Atin has secured 2nd place.
~Frasier needs 3 points to secure 3rd place.


TEAMS
TOCARingTEAMS.png

~DBC need 14 more points to secure the teams title.


TEAMS
TOCARingMakEs.png

~Volvo need 5 more points to secure the makes title.
 
Did you just post the same thing again?:odd:
 
good to see that i've got a guaranteed spot for next season

also got a grammar warning for the 2nd post on this page
 
Did you just post the same thing again?:odd:

Yes as a reminder with an edit on top 12 spots.
 
Good to see the penny has dropped.

Long live TOCA.
 
Good to see the penny has dropped.

Long live TOCA.

TOCA pretty much died end of S4.2, i'm personally relieved to have it back going so smoothly.
 
TOCA pretty much died end of S4.2, i'm personally relieved to have it back going so smoothly.

As smoothly as Grosjean's crash last Sunday :lol:
 
As smoothly as Grosjean's crash last Sunday :lol:

:ouch: Well we have not had 15 page flame wars and cars too fast :D
 
VW too fast.
 
Anyway, there was a BBC feature on council estate people from Blackburn earlier, was a whole 5 minutes before I heard the word ASBO.

Where is that Furi is from? ;)


*runs and regrets nothing*
 
Furi couldn't catch you anyway so why run.. :sly:
 
VW too fast.
Agreed.

mini too slow

Agreed.

Anyway, there was a BBC feature on council estate people from Blackburn earlier, was a whole 5 minutes before I heard the word ASBO.

Where is that Furi is from? ;)


*runs and regrets nothing*

That's actually other end of the town from me, happily although we have annoying people and issues where we live its not that bad. FYI I didn't watch it though as I was sleeping.

Furi couldn't catch you anyway so why run.. :sly:

Not unless I get in my Scirocco :sly:
 
to catch him furi has to not crash like he did in WSC
 
Yeah I was terrible :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back