TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 190,640 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we book a Honda on a provisional basis? Need to speak with the toads figure the Volvos going knowhere literally.:lol:
 
Can we book a Honda on a provisional basis? Need to speak with the toads figure the Volvos going knowhere literally.:lol:

Booked. 👍

Which means Honda and Ford full.
 
johnboy1112
Can we book a Honda on a provisional basis? Need to speak with the toads figure the Volvos going knowhere literally.:lol:

Is the Volvo out now? Or too slow
 
I'm back, Mr. Mulsanne. Any room?

I'd love to take the Ford.
 
Last edited:
Is the Volvo out now? Or too slow

Had to book a possible alternative quickly way it is round here:sly: If its quicker may aswell ditch the meatball.:)
 
johnboy1112
Had to book a possible alternative quickly way it is round here:sly: If its quicker may aswell ditch the meatball.:)

True
 
Changing to Ford too. Still havent thought of a name for my independent team/car.
 
wow, major shift towards the ford and honda....interesting :indiff:
 
johnboy1112
Yeah disappointing.:indiff:

It will all change again come Friday :sly:
 
I'm going to go for the mini :sly:

:lol::lol::ouch:

Furi i/we would like to continue to use the Volvo for the good of the series and a little variety if nothing else but the time it loses trying to power out of corners is killing it, feels like its stuck in a foot of mud!!:crazy: If none of the proven quicker car drivers dont mind cant lsd be considered?:indiff:
 
Last edited:
johnboy1112
:lol::lol::ouch:

Furi i/we would like to continue to use the Volvo for the good of the series and a little variety if nothing else but the time it loses trying to power out of corners is killing it, feels like its stuck in a foot of mud!!:crazy: If none of the proven quicker car drivers dont mind cant lsd be considered?:indiff:

That is a very good example jb.
 
How long is this practice session, 1 hour? I'm asking because might be able to make it by 7:00PM but it's more likely I'll be there by 7:20PM - 7:30PM.
 
How long is this practice session, 1 hour? I'm asking because might be able to make it by 7:00PM but it's more likely I'll be there by 7:20PM - 7:30PM.

Same except - 7:30 7:40
 
I cant make it with Swift and Indy Car commitments :p
 
Is practice tonight or something?
 
johnboy1112
Test Friday 1st June 7pm says above:p

I'm a :dunce: I can't make it at the mo but things might change.... Just like the cars :sly:
 
As for the variety thing, me and neljack will also remain in the Mazda. :p

However I'm expecting Furi to change specs if some cars appear too much faster than others.
 
I'm back, Mr. Mulsanne. Any room?

I'd love to take the Ford.

Changing to Ford too. Still havent thought of a name for my independent team/car.

Pj, good to see ya back. Joe, I did write that larger post. Ford are full!


And Nissan guys, you are clear to run with Engine Stage 1 Tuning! I've done some testing myself and i'm happy with it.
 
Last edited:
You were happy to run the Vw and Mini last season so..... :sly:.
 
I would like to confirm that Me and Haitch will be running under the name of Team Dynamics and will be running a paint scheme similar to the one when they were sponsored by halfords
 
I would like to confirm that Me and Haitch will be running under the name of Team Dynamics and will be running a paint scheme similar to the one when they were sponsored by halfords

Done 👍

New entry list to be released tomorrow night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back