TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 190,657 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Nissan guy, you are clear to run with Engine Stage 1 Tuning! I've done some testing myself and i'm happy with it. [/SIZE][/B]

Fixed. I'm a lone wolf. I'm actually quite happy to be the flagship Nissan car now. 👍

I will try my hardest to get this slug of a machine up to pace.
 
Fixed. I'm a lone wolf. I'm actually quite happy to be the flagship Nissan car now. 👍

I will try my hardest to get this slug of a machine up to pace.

Actually Joe still is, as Ford are full, but he didn't take notice...
 
Furi, could you type really quick who's running Fords, just so I can situate myself?
 
Furi, could you type really quick who's running Fords, just so I can situate myself?

Me / Tombrooks / Lance Vance (test driver) (JPS)
Gokartman / Akmuq (Scuderia Venom)
DK (Independent)
 
Nascar i'd recomend the Mazda since Honda and Ford are full as its just as good as them 👍.

Also tomorrow I will try to test at Monza as I had no time today. (I will also re try the Nissan with stage 1 engine at Tsukuba ;))
 
Straight Line Test Results

all cars were at 305BHP and gearing set to 180mph

0-60mph
Nissan 4.5
Volvo 4.6
Mazda 4.8
Ford 4.8
Honda 5.0

0-100mph
Volvo 10.4
Nissan 10.8
Mazda 10.9
Ford 10.9
Honda 11.0

1/4 mile
Nissan 13.0
Volvo 13.1
Mazda 13.3
Ford 13.3
Honda 13.4

1 mile
Nissan 32.6
Volvo 32.7
Mazda 32.9
Honda 33.0
Ford 33.1
 
I guess I'll go for the Mazda then.
 
Hey Volvo buddies, you guys wanna organise a petition to race at SSRX this season?

:sly:
 
Straight Line Test Results

all cars were at 305BHP and gearing set to 180mph

0-60mph
Nissan 4.5
Volvo 4.6
Mazda 4.8
Ford 4.8
Honda 5.0

0-100mph
Volvo 10.4
Nissan 10.8
Mazda 10.9
Ford 10.9
Honda 11.0

1/4 mile
Nissan 13.0
Volvo 13.1
Mazda 13.3
Ford 13.3
Honda 13.4

1 mile
Nissan 32.6
Volvo 32.7
Mazda 32.9
Honda 33.0
Ford 33.1

~delete~
 
they were not with the stage 1 upgrade as they were done on monday
 
they were not with the stage 1 upgrade as they were done on monday

Well the Nissan I sent you had Stage 1 on it. Checked when I logged on tonight 👍
 
oh i didn't do it with stage 1 then as i bought a new one and upgraded it to spec
 
Furi any cars you plan to add for season 6 curious to see what i'm going to be sent to test :lol:.
 
Furi any cars you plan to add for season 6 curious to see what i'm going to be sent to test :lol:.

Working on it 👍

Get ready for the Prius :lol: :dopey:
 
do you want me to test the nissan with the stage 1 upgrade?
 
it will be done tomorrow when i've got some free time
 
Pj, good to see ya back. Joe, I did write that larger post. Ford are full!


And Nissan guys, you are clear to run with Engine Stage 1 Tuning! I've done some testing myself and i'm happy with it.

What isn't then? I'll take the Honda, if it's available.
 
Hey Volvo buddies, you guys wanna organise a petition to race at SSRX this season?

:sly:

Huff:sly: Guess its a no for the LSD then:rolleyes:

Leave us in the Volvo our limited paticipation means we isnt to fussed.
 
AhrweilerGate.jpg


Just an idea toads thought its a little different.


Farmphibian Racing will be our teamname

Give it LSD!!
 
Last edited:
The Volvo is unbeatable off the start line and equally good in a straight line.

Now add a corner........
 
johnboy1112

So we sticking with the smoke machine on wheels are we? :sly:
 
So we sticking with the smoke machine on wheels are we? :sly:

Yup what the hell dont look like hes gonna budge on the lsd:sick: Do what we can with the meatball.:crazy:
 
I can offer you setups JB, if Furi allows me to ;).

Also if I have time i'll be present at the test tomorrow with my all black/black test cars :p. (Bar the old S4.2 Mazda, i'ts still yellow :sly:)
 
Last edited:
Thanks Paul setup actually feels good:) If you can help iron out the wheelspin/bogging down corner exit problem without lsd i'd love to know how.:nervous:
 
I cant sadly i'm still lighting up those front tyres :lol:. (Got a 59.3, at Tsukuba, in it though :))
 
I cant sadly i'm still lighting up those front tyres :lol:. (Got a 59.3, at Tsukuba, in it though :))

Yep in their with you 59.322 my best and a few 59.4's.👍 59 flat in the Honda cant get near your 58's:drool: Hondas just dull in comparison. Maybe the fact everyone will be in fits of laughter will give us a shot!:lol:
 
Last edited:
Yep in their with you 59.322 my best and a few 59.4's.👍 59 flat in the Honda cant get near your 58's:drool: Hondas just dull in comparison. Maybe the fact everyone will be in fits of laughter will give us a shot!:lol:

I will be left behind then. :lol: Can't do a lap faster then 59.7.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back