TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 190,809 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
NascarManiaco99
I will be left behind then. :lol: Can't do a lap faster then 59.7.

I'm not even in the 59s yet.
 
I will be left behind then. :lol: Can't do a lap faster then 59.7.

My best is a 59.4 in the Nissan now. Still considerably behind. The test tomorrow will be a good indicator of pace.
 
Hopfully 1 or both of the toads will rock up in the meatball i cant make it unfortunately.:guilty:
 
I'm not even in the 59s yet.

Yay, at least I'm not completely alone. My best is 1:00.2XX but I think with some more practice I'll be able to crack the 59s. Is anyone in the 58s yet!!??

Can't wait for the test tomorrow though. :)
 
I'm not even in the 59s yet.

Serious? I just got in the 59's yesterday to say the truth.. :lol:

My best is a 59.4 in the Nissan now. Still considerably behind. The test tomorrow will be a good indicator of pace.

Yep, tomorrow test will hopefully be a indicator of how the season could be starting..
 
gorsad
Yay, at least I'm not completely alone. My best is 1:00.2XX but I think with some more practice I'll be able to crack the 59s. Is anyone in the 58s yet!!??

Can't wait for the test tomorrow though. :)

Saying that I've only done about 5 laps in the smoke machine
 
Hopfully 1 or both of the toads will rock up in the meatball i cant make it unfortunately.:guilty:

Hope to be there, but yet to turn a wheel with the ovlov. :nervous:
 
If anyone's seriously bored, I've been running a Dirty Nascar room for the past few hours. Got about 12 or so guys in here, mostly American.

So yeah. Lol.
 
Not sure advertising dirty is a good idea in this thread.:lol:
 
:lol: JB, PM sent.
 
going to give my nissan a go with engine stage 1, hopefully its a bit faster than before :p
 
going to give my nissan a go with engine stage 1, hopefully its a bit faster than before :p

It doesn't love you anymore. You ran away to the Fords.

Once a traitor, always a traitor. 👎
 
Hmm JB as I got constant 58s in the Ford, Honda and Mazda quite easily with a few poor low 59s on bad laps.
 
Hmm JB as I got constant 58s in the Ford, Honda and Mazda quite easily with a few poor low 59s on bad laps.

Not sure what im supposed to say err well done??:dunce:
 
Nope just giving my test driver feedback :D.
 
Nope just giving my test driver feedback :D.

Can ya push for some Volvo help then please cos i dont think Luke Skywalker will get it into the 58's as things stand.:dopey:
 
johnboy1112
Can ya push for some Volvo help then please cos i dont think Luke Skywalker will get it into the 58's as things stand.:dopey:

Bearing in mind jb I've only done around 5 laps in it, so with a bit of practice
 
Bearing in mind jb I've only done around 5 laps in it, so with a bit of practice

If anyone can Toady Wan Kenobi can the force is strong with this one.

200px-Ben_Kenobi.jpg
 
Did a few laps of Tsukuba in the Volvo and immediately gave up......I'd forgotten how horrendous it was to drive. :yuck:

Then spec'd up a Nissan (minus Stage 1 engine) and immediately did a 59.9 with .4-5 left to come. With the engine upgrade that'll be another couple of tenths. 👍

But the main difference is just that the Nissan is lovely to drive. :)
 
Wow, Mardy doing TOCA testing?! :O *hopeful expression*
 
Wow, Mardy doing TOCA testing?! :O *hopeful expression*

Nah, just doing a bit of my own testing to help out a bit. TOCA is too late for me. :(


Anyway, I've got to give you all a chance. :p :sly:
 
johnboy1112
if anyone can toady wan kenobi can the force is strong with this one.

lmao :)
 
Did a few laps of Tsukuba in the Volvo and immediately gave up......I'd forgotten how horrendous it was to drive. :yuck:

Then spec'd up a Nissan (minus Stage 1 engine) and immediately did a 59.9 with .4-5 left to come. With the engine upgrade that'll be another couple of tenths. 👍

But the main difference is just that the Nissan is lovely to drive. :)

Magic more love for the Volvo Furi take note its a bus!:ouch:
 
Magic more love for the Volvo Furi take note its a bus!:ouch:

I was Fox's test driver last season in the Volvo so I know all about it. 👍

Have a pint to calm your nerves. ;)
 
Good news if I get Pm's spammed at me post-race, just won life time premium :D :cheers:
 
I was Fox's test driver last season in the Volvo so I know all about it. 👍

Have a pint to calm your nerves. ;)

Fanx gram of lsd be nice.:sly:
 
Good news if I get Pm's spammed at me post-race, just won life time premium :D :cheers:

i too have life time premium. i just have to die at the end of my first year :lol:
 
How !?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back