TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,077 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That way Carb WOULD get a home race...

Carb's fanclub could flap him as he passes...

cmon mr cobra, tell us already. and furi was right in that post that he deleted.
 
Wait for it...

Love the fact this is the most excited anyone has been since the release of 4.1 :D
 
Dax replacing JB I'm guessing
 
My fellow Americans, I have a confession, I had-


Sorry, wrong speech...

My fellow TOCA drivers, I have an announcement, unfortunately, my team-mate in many series, gokartman, has had to leave, poor guy, I wish him well. So I had to go out look for a driver, don't expect too much of him I just found him an hour or so ago from the gutter and you may not be impressed with him, but I would like for you to give him you're respect anyway, it's DaxCobra!!!

*lone guy clapping in backround*
 
That way Carb WOULD get a home race...

Carb's fanclub could flap him as he passes...

But it takes place in France, doesn't it? :(

Of course it's not like I couldn't speak French, for that matter. Punsuu.
 
But it takes place in France, doesn't it? :(

It's cold and there are penguins.

It's your spiritual home.

Anyway guess what?
 
My fellow Americans, I have a confession, I had-


Sorry, wrong speech...

My fellow TOCA drivers, I have an announcement, unfortunately, my team-mate in many series, gokartman, has had to leave, poor guy, I wish him well. So I had to go out look for a driver, don't expect too much of him I just found him an hour or so ago from the gutter and you may not be impressed with him, but I would like for you to give him you're respect anyway, it's DaxCobra!!!

*lone guy clapping in backround*

No ****** WAY!!!!!!!
 
My fellow Americans, I have a confession, I had-


Sorry, wrong speech...

My fellow TOCA drivers, I have an announcement, unfortunately, my team-mate in many series, gokartman, has had to leave, poor guy, I wish him well. So I had to go out look for a driver, don't expect too much of him I just found him an hour or so ago from the gutter and you may not be impressed with him, but I would like for you to give him you're respect anyway, it's DaxCobra!!!

*lone guy clapping in backround*


BOOOOO!!! HISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :p


Why'd Kartman leave? :boggle:
 
WHHOOO , DAX IS BACK :D. you better do well in that seat i vacated :sly:
 
If Gedi wants it Dax your gonna look like a goon again.:sly:
 
Oh dear...

I voted for JB to become a steward btw. :p
 
Hoping to put my TOCA championship stats up to 1 and a half. :D

Or something.
 
Hoping to put my TOCA championship stats up to 1 and a half. :D

Face it, you're just gonna quit after the first round because no one congratulates you...
 
Face it, you're just gonna quit after the first round because no one congratulates you...

:lol: So whats going on at Farmphibian? Gedi and cunny now? If that happens then I will be doing something...
 
Cheers to the 5 nutters who voted for me. :)
 
Yes it's true, I am back in TOCA. And now, I DaxCobra have close friends on the stewards panel in the form of my ex-teammate and former lover neljack, I hope to bring a new era of Dax-Dominancy (Daxominancy??) to TOCA, reminiscent of Michael Schumacher's 1st carreer in Formula 1.

neljack doesn't know yet, however.
 
Face it, you're just gonna quit after the first round because no one congratulates you...

You will quit after the first time because you're a penguin and don't like racing cars.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back