TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,166 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanx Carb watch them polar bears.:scared:

Don't worry, they're not coming here at this +20 degree weather...

Just so you know, I'm sitting in a fridge now, otherwise I'd melt.
 
Yes it's true, I am back in TOCA. And now, I DaxCobra have close friends on the stewards panel in the form of my ex-teammate and former lover neljack, I hope to bring a new era of Dax-Dominancy (Daxominancy??) to TOCA, reminiscent of Michael Schumacher's 1st carreer in Formula 1.

neljack doesn't know yet, however.

Bring it on you big-ego'd ape :p :p
 
You will quit after the first time because you're a penguin and don't like racing cars.

What have I told you about bringing those PS3's and computers into the kitchen? :crazy:
 
Bang this season just got interesting.
 
This is gonna be fun ..
 
I gotta admit, I see myself running end of the pack. :lol:
 
And I'd like to end the contriversy with this.








VW too fast.
 
What have I told you about bringing those PS3's and computers into the kitchen? :crazy:

I can prove my manliness by the fact I can't have anything in the kitchen without it going on fire.:/
 
Goodbye Strawman.
 
And on that note me and gokart will get our coats boring before huh.:lol:

Haha been goo to have ya Jb, ya more than welcome to board our ship again in future bud :)
 
Leaving is off-topic.
 
I'd just like to say that even though I'll be competing in TOCA this season, I will dramatically reducing my involvement with the series due to personal circumstances.
 
And on that note me and gokart will get our coats boring before huh.:lol:

But you can't leave. :(


Anyway Dax reliving Schumacher's first career. You mean knocking people off the road on championship deciding races? :p
 
Personal Circum----

I'll admit I read that wrong 1st time around.
 
But you can't leave. :(


Anyway Dax reliving Schumacher's first career. You mean knocking people off the road on championship deciding races? :p

Precisely.
 
Personal Circum----

I'll admit I read that wrong 1st time around.

:lol: :lol: ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT TOCATUBE DAMN IT!!!
 
But you can't leave. :(


Anyway Dax reliving Schumacher's first career. You mean knocking people off the road on championship deciding races? :p

That's the only way he can be champion, 'cause he wins some races and spins out in all the rest, which makes neljack catch up by finishing 2nd and getting a fastest lap in every race.
 
I went for tea to find Carb Akmuq and Dax (mainly) trolling and people resigning from TOCA.

Can we just face whatever regs we have people TOCA's gonna be the same, ok?*


*Walks away with a burning infurno behind him, looking like a boss with the following explosions sounding crash, bang, wallop.
 
I went for tea to find Carb Akmuq and Dax (mainly) trolling and people resigning from TOCA.

Can we just face whatever regs we have people TOCA's gonna be the same, ok?*


*Walks away with a burning infurno behind him, looking like a boss with the following explosions sounding crash, bang, wallop.

~Neljack falls out car~

TOCA just exploded into life again.
 
I went for tea to find Carb Akmuq and Dax (mainly) trolling and people resigning from TOCA.

Can we just face whatever regs we have people TOCA's gonna be the same, ok?*


*Walks away with a burning infurno behind him, looking like a boss with the following explosions sounding crash, bang, wallop.

Neljack, I'm faster than you, can you confirm you understand this message?
 
I went for tea to find Carb Akmuq and Dax (mainly) trolling and people resigning from TOCA.

Can we just face whatever regs we have people TOCA's gonna be the same, ok?*


*Walks away with a burning infurno behind him, looking like a boss with the following explosions sounding crash, bang, wallop.

The only way you can look like a boss is if...

Wait... You would never look like a boss.
 
Neljack, I'm faster than you, can you confirm you understand this message?

No, my radio's broken, and penguins dont speak English, they speak penguin.

So yeah, theres our team mate rivally.

Yeah.


So yeah.


STOP READING FOOLS!
 
Neljack, Carbonox quack quack quack.


Quack quack quack quack quack?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back