TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,278 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow flags at turn 4, Carbonox has stopped his car and is looking in a nearby lake for some fish to eat.
 
That last bit killed it Dax.
 
Deleted, sure carb would have taken it as a joke..

He always takes the mick out of me. :(
 
Deleted, sure carb would have taken it as a joke..

He always takes the mick out of me. :(

TOCATube. Answer. Wanted.
 
And I thought "Killed it" meaned it was too much funny
 
Carb mocks me for wanting babies, so...
 
And I thought "Killed it" meaned it was too much funny

No it means the joke stops being funny because of the last bit.


Anyway I feel the Civic is going well. I am doing well in it.
 
I have a personal message to Carb Id like to announce
3e29549848fcae3a7ea761f866e95a2c.gif
 
No it means the joke stops being funny because of the last bit.


Anyway I feel the Civic is going well. I am doing well in it.

I think I can get the hang on Volvo too :/
 
I bet Carb plays ClubPenguin.
 


Carb is 3rd penguin.
 
LSD has made no difference to my Mazda. :(
 
One of the buttons on my DS3 is able to activate Furi's handbrake. :sly:

I've got oversteer in the Volvo. Oversteer in a FWD. Whoo....
 
:lol: Which one of you wants to get punted off first :lol:
 
By any chance is it the accelerate button?

Correct, and it's also the same button that turns on the heated seats in Carb's car.
 
A late TOCA 5 car announcement: The Tank Car.

With the Kart Space 200 followed by the SSRX Kubelwagen 200 :lol:
 
Mine drifts at Tokyo Kart Bay :dopey: Wie ein Boss
 
Meanwhile in setup news, I may have found a better setup. I just need to add some things from the old one to make it work.
 
Meanwhile in setup news, I may have found a better setup. I just need to add some things from the old one to make it work.

And I found a 305hp drifting set up thats actually very quick :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back