TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 192,499 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone seems to get my name wrong in some way or another and its rather annoying :p. WSGTC when I got on stewards I was "paulmack2k9" or "PaulmaK2K9" etc....
 
^ You are not alone.

Everyone says my name as Hiatch not Haitch and some even spell it like that :lol:


Not that I really care.
 
:lol: Well noticed just 1 Nissan with Chqr, who will be lightning at starts.
 
If there is still a reserve spot open I am available to race! 👍

#85 honda civic white/white

psn: brandofo
 
I don't even have the Spa DLC yet
 
If there is still a reserve spot open I am available to race! 👍

#85 honda civic white/white

psn: brandofo

Your in, welcome Brandofo 👍

I don't even have the Spa DLC yet

Get saving those pennies... :lol:
 
how was practice last night chaps?
 
how was practice last night chaps?

I didn't hold it, low internet, need to save for WSC, and also I was ill :(
 
Depends, I may not be able to host until after next sunday...
 
what lap times are the Honda drivers getting at Tsukuba?
 
what lap times are the Honda drivers getting at Tsukuba?

59.5 was the best I could get, but that was before any LSD testing. Haven't down any testing with the LSD.
 
59.5 was the best I could get, but that was before any LSD testing. Haven't down any testing with the LSD.

yeah I have to remember to add that LSD. We are on the same pace I think.
 
I got 58.5 in my test without the LSD 👍. (I'll go fetch my now useless test results..)

My times are as follows.

Volvo 58.4 (With stock settings LSD)
Honda: 58.5
Mazda: 58.7
Ford: 58.8
Volvo: 59.3
Nissan: 59.8 :boggled:

All but Volvo were without LSDs. So I rekon Hondas could break into 57s...
 
paulmac2k9
I got 58.5 in my test without the LSD 👍. (I'll go fetch my now useless test results..)

All but Volvo were without LSDs. So I rekon Hondas could break into 57s...

59.3s in the Volvo and you think the Honda could get into the 57s with LSD.

Thought these cars were close.
 
Well the stock diff on the Honda wasn't great so thas an estimate of .5 that the LSD would shave off. (Maybe more, maybe less I dunno) Also the Volvo can do 58.6s quite easily for me so their not too bad but you know what Furis like..... :sly:
 
I got 58.5 in my test without the LSD 👍. (I'll go fetch my now useless test results..)



All but Volvo were without LSDs. So I rekon Hondas could break into 57s...

59.3s in the Volvo and you think the Honda could get into the 57s with LSD.

Thought these cars were close.

Very surprised. 57's unheard of. My PB with Volvo is 59.6.
 
Furinkazen
Very surprised. 57's unheard of. My PB with Volvo is 59.6.

And this is on a close track so what would the diff be on a bigger track 3 secs??
 
Dax is in a Honda and I have no doubt Dax can match my times lol :p. (Or beat them :lol:)
 
Track day on my Targa Florio open, join!
 
Oh Furi, if you only knew. He's only going to troll even more to find relaxment in GT5 with all those 'women issues'. :O

Very professional in the Nascar, IndyCar and my own threads. When it comes to Furi's Threads, I just love a bit of banter. And my personal life is seriously messed up majorly.

:lol: Well noticed just 1 Nissan with Chqr, who will be lightning at starts.

full.png


Couldn't resist the temptation, Alex.
 
Join now for the lobby I am hosting, the Jay Leno Tank Car Grand Prix!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back