TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,971 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
40gb allowance. Usually no issue but watching too much online. And i'm convinced something is leeching on to my connection.

I hope Furi here isn't affected by the Citizens United Negating Technology (For Life And People's Safety)...

OK, that's taken straight from GTA, but that group just sprung to mind. :dopey:
 
40gb allowance. Usually no issue but watching too much online. And i'm convinced something is leeching on to my connection.

Begins with p and rhymes with dawn.
 
I knew that was coming. And no :lol:
 
The devils films.
 
To be more clear :

Peugeot 908 Fap Fap Fap HDi
 
Carbonox
You mean... pawn? 💡

Yes, the chess pieces.

Having an internet allowance must be a nightmare, never had any problems like that and we're a family with a PS3, a laptop and three phones constantly using the WiFi.
 
Yes, the chess pieces.

Having an internet allowance must be a nightmare, never had any problems like that and we're a family with a PS3, a laptop and three phones constantly using the WiFi.

Never has been before but last month I went over due to GT Academy downloading TWICE :grumpy: and also since I had a new router I have faster more stable connections, at higher bandwidth, but also it seems to eat it up more.
 
Motegi is confirmed as DLC. Maybe replacing Suzuka East a race at either:





Thoughts?
 
really hoping they did a good job with motegi, my favourite track :D. if i can i would like to race that round. (provided the timings work :D)
 
I suggest east not west, west looks too straight with 2 real corners.. Haha. Besides Motegi east is epic on GT-A!
 
Last edited:
West short is a little like the old snetterton layout in how simple it is.
 
I'd prefer east to west, but why not the full circuit?
 
Begins with p and rhymes with dawn.

t1larg.jpg


Not the most popular genre going but Furi likes it.
 
I suggest east not west, west looks too straight with 2 real corners.. Haha. Besides Motegi east is epic on GT-A!

I told you the West course is boring, it could make for quick races though. :dopey:

EDIT: Furi strikes again with "too long circuits" with Nürb 24h in the calendar. :sly::sly:
 
I told you the West course is boring, it could make for quick races though. :dopey:

EDIT: Furi strikes again with "too long circuits" with Nürb 24h in the calendar. :sly::sly:

With 24h being a one-off special showpiece...
 
Motegi east is shorter than Spa! :p.

Btw fix this in the OP or i'll slap you Furi "GTP_Paul_Mac" Should be GTP_PaulMac!

Edit: Infact I rekon Motegi east is also shorter than Monza so you could do 10/11 laps per by my calculations.
 
With 24h being a one-off special showpiece...

But still, there's no logic. :grumpy:

Angry penguin hates it when something doesn't have logic.
 
Motegi east is shorter than Spa! :p.

Btw fix this in the OP or i'll slap you Furi "GTP_Paul_Mac" Should be GTP_PaulMac!

But still, there's no logic. :grumpy:

Angry penguin hates it when something doesn't have logic.

Furi makes his own logic. Anyway we will see, but Motegi would replace Suzuka East 90% sure.

Entry list update due tomorrow, with interesting news... 1 reserve spot is left.
 
Furi makes his own logic. Anyway we will see, but Motegi would replace Suzuka East 90% sure.

Entry list update due tomorrow, with interesting news... 1 reserve spot is left.

I don't mind because Chqr.

:sly:
 
Furis logic..... What logic!!?

If you had a logic you wouldn't change everything last second like car specs :p.
 
I don't mind because Chqr.

:sly:

He promised not to troll again.


Furis logic..... What logic!!?

Anyhow, I need a team name off of DK and I reckon we should gather some pace soon, 1 month (numerically) until we begin, with WSC finishing for a month as well there will be nothing to stop TOCA from becoming #1 again.

EDIT: In that case Paul, TOCA IRL have no logic changing boost pressures all of 2011...
 
He promised not to troll again.

Oh Furi, if you only knew. He's only going to troll even more to find relaxment in GT5 with all those 'women issues'. :O
 
Furi.... its not fixed..... :banghead:

fixn.jpg


GTP_PaulMac is not impressed :grumpy:.
 
No I did just now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back