TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,941 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a steward, I suggest that everyone named DaxCobra runs with 100 ballast and comfort tires.

You mean 200? Because if he continues from S4, we are screwed up!!!
 
You mean 200? Because if he continues from S4, we are screwed up!!!

Nothing too big, just simulating the effect of the Season 4.1 hounding glitch :sly::sly:
 
Nothing too big, just simulating the effect of the Season 4.1 hounding glitch :sly::sly:

The awkward moment when you realise Dax is Furi's son.
 
The awkward moment when you realise Dax is Furi's son.

The awkward moment when you don't see any NW or Thunder tables.

Nothing personal :O
 
The awkward moment when you don't see any NW or Thunder tables.

Nothing personal :O

The awkward moment when Furi is on time with updated tables.
 
i'm busy on thursday so can't make it unfortunately
 
21 July is the Official Start Date of TOCA Season 5.
 
Diogo not Diogio :(
 
Last edited:
Only 1 Ford and Nissan ?
 
only 33 days until the start of TOCA season 5
 
only 33 days until the start of TOCA season 5

Yeah it is building up nicely. Thread a little quiet but I guarantee it well get busier.
 
Furinkazen
Yeah it is building up nicely. Thread a little quiet but I guarantee it well get busier.

That's why you don't open series threads 2 months before the first race Furi :lol:
 
That's why you don't open series threads 2 months before the first race Furi :lol:

People wanted it open beforehand. I asked and they said "open it up". :lol:
 
:lol:

Bad news, due to my internet allowance for the month being near full, I have to postpone this weeks test. Of course feel free to test yourself and get some times, and post them here.
 
:lol:

Bad news, due to my internet allowance for the month being near full, I have to postpone this weeks test. Of course feel free to test yourself and get some times, and post them here.

can i inquire as to what the hell you download each month to reach the limit?!
 
can i inquire as to what the hell you download each month to reach the limit?!

Well there's 2 laptops + PS3 in my house, and I was watching Le Mans on my laptop for some time last week.
 
I run two PS3's, multiple computers, some of which are used for online gaming and I download a lot of films etc...


Never have the same problems as you.
 
:lol:

Bad news, due to my internet allowance for the month being near full, I have to postpone this weeks test. Of course feel free to test yourself and get some times, and post them here.

I won't. :sly:

Unless I get a cookie for that, that is. :)
 
Yeah i'm sure something has been sapping my connection...
 
But Furi, what's this internet allowance all about? I have never heard of such thing around here, presumably why I have the computer online for pretty much entire days :dopey:
 
But Furi, what's this internet allowance all about? I have never heard of such thing around here, presumably why I have the computer online for pretty much entire days :dopey:

Furi, we all know what is really using up all your bandwidth. ;)

40gb allowance. Usually no issue but watching too much online. And i'm convinced something is leeching on to my connection.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back