TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 192,316 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
you owe me the swifts title if you win it on friday
 
Haha na the Swifts are Daxes to win ;).
 
Strengths:

-Very fast on all types of tracks
-Able to pull a overtake or two
-Respected and clean driver
-never gives up
-gives it back to furi


Weaknesses:

-Terrible at tuning
-lack of victory on gtp
-lack of experience

When was this? :lol:
 
OT but we are miles off atm anyway but my Pirtek BTCC gear is in the post, can't wait :cheers:.

Now back on topic still waiting for Motegi, to test Toca cars on it, to get into the UK and getting increasingly impatient! :grumpy:
 
paulmac2k9
OT but we are miles off atm anyway but my Pirtek BTCC gear is in the post, can't wait :cheers:.

Now back on topic still waiting for Motegi, to test Toca cars on it, to get into the UK and getting increasingly impatient! :grumpy:

Is this new track defo in S5 is it? As I will not be getting this dlc
 
Not sure but Motegi east is a damn sight better than Suzuka east imo.

I did 5 hot laps in the Civic to see what lap times Toca cars would get at Motegi east. I came away with a PB of 1:28.125 and 27s possible. So for length it's spot on, roughly Laguna Seca times.
 
Thanks for clearing that up.
 
Yes tomorrow apologies for any confusion caused
 
I'll do Dax too, except according to my own views.

Strengths:
- Fast in quali
- Fast in races
- Good at overtaking
- Decent in making setups (I guess?)
- Quality series host

Weaknesses:
- MOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOAN
- Spends race weekends at house parties
- Thinks everyone should drive like him (manual tranny, wheel etc.)
 
Strengths:

- Relatively and slowly becoming more competitive.
- Strong team player. I'm never afraid to share setups.
- Will always apologise and be the first to accept wrongdoing.
- Never hold grudges or retaliate on track.
- Rarely speaks in races and will rarely ragequit.
- Not afraid of yielding to faster drivers.
- Strong determination to make a car fast rather than a find a car that's faster.

Weaknesses:

- Lack of effort in practicing for races.
- Not so good manager of tires and fuel.
- Not wealthy in knowledge of tuning and setups.
- A bit of troll on and off the racetrack.
- Not the most consistent lap-time setter.
- Habit of making stupid mistakes and 'concentrating' a bit too hard.
- Attendance.
 
Chqr just needs consistency
 
I'll do Dax too, except according to my own views.

Strengths:
- Fast in quali
- Fast in races
- Good at overtaking
- Decent in making setups (I guess?)
- Quality series host

Weaknesses:
- MOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOAN
- Spends race weekends at house parties
- Thinks everyone should drive like him (manual tranny, wheel etc.)

Down to the last detail.


I love you, penguini.
 
Down to the last detail.


I love you, penguini.

:lol: At least your honest.

Carbonox

Strength
- Very fast
- Race pace
- Qualifying
- Being Finnish


Weakness
- Perhaps pressure?
- Not sure of anything else tbh.


oh and how is the Motegi DLC? I will be buying it tomorrow night.
 
Not sure but Motegi east is a damn sight better than Suzuka east imo.

I did 5 hot laps in the Civic to see what lap times Toca cars would get at Motegi east. I came away with a PB of 1:28.125 and 27s possible. So for length it's spot on, roughly Laguna Seca times.

To add to it it's very wide (Great for overtakes) and looks perfect for Toca!
 
:lol: At least your honest.

Carbonox

Strength
- fast
- Race pace
- Qualifying
- Being Finnish


Weakness
- Perhaps pressure?
- Not sure of anything else tbh.
-Overtaking
-Commitment to making relationships work.



Fixed for the Flying Penguini.
 
Carbonox

Strength
- fast
- Race pace
- Qualifying
- Being Finnish


Weakness
- Perhaps pressure?
- Not sure of anything else tbh.
- Overtaking
- Commitment to making relationships work
- Oversteery cars

Can't forget this one :lol:.
 
Paulmac2k9:

Strength:
- Having a fight with Strawman
- Car testing
- Being a BTCC fan


Weakness:
- GT5 online
- Having to get set ups off Dax so he can win TOCA Independents :lol:
- Complains about oval tracks
- Complains about multiple Swift tracks

:sly:
 
Carbonox

Strength
- fast
- Race pace
- Qualifying
- Being Finnish


Weakness
- Perhaps pressure?
- Not sure of anything else tbh.
-Overtaking
-Commitment to making relationships work.
-Oversteery cars
-Rain racing
-Can't fly with his stupid non-flight wings.
-Not too great at warmer tracks as doesn't suit his culture.



Keep going!
 
DaxCobra:

Strengths:
- Fast in quali
- Fast in races
- Good at overtaking
- Decent in making setups (I guess?)
- Quality series host

Weaknesses:
- MOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOAN MOANMOANMOANMOAN
- Spends race weekends at house parties
- Thinks everyone should drive like him (manual tranny, wheel etc.)
- Is a Hamilton fan.
- Did I mention the moaning?
- Likes Monaco, Tsukuba and Deep Forest Reverse.
- Is a drunkard.
- Moans about Maldonado.
 
DaxCobra:

Strengths:
- Fast in quali
- Fast in races
- Good at overtaking
- Decent in making setups (I guess?)
- Quality series host

Weaknesses:
- MOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOANMOAN MOANMOANMOANMOAN
- Spends race weekends at house parties
- Thinks everyone should drive like him (manual tranny, wheel etc.)
- Is a Hamilton fan.
- Did I mention the moaning?
- Likes Monaco, Tsukuba and Deep Forest Reverse.
- Is a drunkard.
- Moans about Maldonado.

All facts and nothing really bad there.

Apart from the drunkard, I hardly ever drink.

Keep em coming.
 
All facts and nothing really bad there.

Apart from the drunkard, I hardly ever drink.

Keep em coming.

You raced while drunk at London (and your driving style gave you away if anything) so no arguing there. :)
 
You raced while drunk at London (and your driving style gave you away if anything) so no arguing there. :)

Oh that one time Lois, that one time.
 
Aww the young couple be having fun :).
 
Right, that's it Carb I want a divorce.
 
:lol: Oooh what was going on here :lol: ?
 
Just bought Motegi. Debit Card FTW 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back