TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 192,147 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be there in 30 min if that's okay.
 
Oh yeah, that. Well, I might make it if it's still open in about half an hour. Got an interesting setup for the Mazda I want to try out...
 
Still going!
 
how much longer you open?
 
For a while. Enjoy, its like this :lol:

 
DK

From the guy who has been diving crazy tonight, sorry you needed a taste of your own medicine....
 
Closed after a chaotic session.
 
Closed after a chaotic session.

Especially from you. I don't see how you're able to make those passes when I clearly keep on the inside. You already pulled that crap in S3, even going off the track just to pass when the sensible option would've been staying behind. No offense but you really are full of madness way too often to be a seriously takeable race host.
 
Especially from you. I don't see how you're able to make those passes when I clearly keep on the inside. You already pulled that crap in S3, even going off the track just to pass when the sensible option would've been staying behind. No offense but you really are full of madness way too often to be a seriously takeable race host.

PM Sent, fine I admit I was a little too aggressive on the inside.
 
I admit I was a little too aggressive on the inside.

3649326924_lol_guy_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
 
Other than the chaos, were the cars even? :p
 
Other than the chaos, were the cars even? :p

Mazda appear marginally better all round. Honda are struggling on starts. Volvo seems to have turned a corner...
 
^ No Honda is fine in start its just that I am really rubbish at them.
 
All in all its going quite well. Carb if ya reading this, I apologise.
 
it went well when i was in it with a victory and a 2nd place from my 2 races, when will the next test be will it be back to tuesday's
 
it went well when i was in it with a victory and a 2nd place from my 2 races, when will the next test be will it be back to tuesday's

Yeah probably next tuesday.
 
I will defo be there tuesday :)

hope this new track dont get in
 
always been curious about this series, put me down if you all need an extra driver
 
always been curious about this series, put me down if you all need an extra driver

It's basically V8's with slower cars, 3 equal length races and more banter. :crazy:
 
It's basically V8's with slower cars, 3 equal length races and more banter. :crazy:

Admin stoped our Banter 👎
Also R35 its not as clean :lol:
 
Admin stoped our Banter 👎
Also R35 its not as clean :lol:

But TOCA is always full of arguments, including in yesterday's test...

That's what I meant by banter. I suppose you don't kick out drivers very often either. :D
 
But TOCA is always full of arguments, including in yesterday's test...

That's what I meant by banter. I suppose you don't kick out drivers very often either. :D

no only the 1s that take the p i s s time and time again.

Over 4 seasons only 2 have been kicked...
 
Last edited:
not as clean?
 
not as clean?

Unfortunately not. We have got rid of rotten apples like VTEC, but there are still some that have gone bad (again)...
 
Unfortunately not. We have got rid of rotten apples like VTEC, but there are still some that have gone bad (again)...

You better not mean me, Penguini...
 
You better not mean me, Penguini...

We mean you and only you, as stewards (Akmuqs not here, so its myself's and Carbs decsion) we're going to kick you out of TOCA, and the Swifts, just cause we can :)


Thats not true LY XOXOXOXO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back