TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 192,147 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Driven it yet?

Or should I say, have you tested the kitty litter yet?

Just exited PS Store, about to install :D
 
Hi Peeps. Just thought I'd check in and reading the previous two pages of posts glad I'm not in season 5 as my keyboard would just run away with itself :sly:
 
Not sure but Motegi east is a damn sight better than Suzuka east imo.

I did 5 hot laps in the Civic to see what lap times Toca cars would get at Motegi east. I came away with a PB of 1:28.125 and 27s possible. So for length it's spot on, roughly Laguna Seca times.

To add to it it's very wide (Great for overtakes) and looks perfect for Toca!

Since Furi keeps missing it :lol:.
 
Hi Peeps. Just thought I'd check in and reading the previous two pages of posts glad I'm not in season 5 as my keyboard would just run away with itself :sly:

:lol:

1:35 my installation lap with a brief gravel moment on the East Course. About to test West course.
 
:lol:

1:35 my installation lap with a brief gravel moment on the East Course. About to test West course.

Nice to see how conclusive your testing programmes are...
 
West Course 43.8. Well its 11pm, i'm tired, and just thought i'd check it :lol:
 
aah must get that course
 
And oval looks alright as well. (but not for TOCA, maybe for a photoshoot though).

Poll going up in OP.
 
Why aren't you asleep yet?
 
I'm old and fart like and need less sleep than you younglings
 
I'm old and fart like and need less sleep than you younglings

No your doing real time Nurb 24 in the GT40 I bet :lol: , i'm 18 and need fun :lol:


~Edit oh god that didn;t sound right!!!
 
Yes, driving the GT40 Keeps me looking young and beautiful :lol:

Believe that and you'll believe anything
 
Yes, driving the GT40 Keeps me looking young and beautiful :lol:

Believe that and you'll believe anything

That's why I didn't :lol:.
 
Also it gives you balls of steel :sly:
 
:lol: So to confirm its a Spa & Laguna Seca double tomorrow for testing 👍
 
i've only been around the full course and reckon lap times of just over 2 mins as i was barely doing 2.00.0 in a 520PP EVO X TC.
 
Furinkazen
:lol: So to confirm its a Spa & Laguna Seca double tomorrow for testing 👍

Think I can make this.
 
Yay, Motegi's winning.
 
No point having Motegi in S5. Many of us may not have the DLC. Even if the side against DLC wins, surely there's no point changing the schedule when so many are opposed to changes when we all signed up for this season not expecting Motegi to come in.
 
Poll looks to favour S6, which for the record, I voted for as well.
 
Put polls as public so you can turf out any non-toca racers...
 
I'm sure theres an option to make polls public or private when you create it.
 
No your doing real time Nurb 24 in the GT40 I bet :lol: , i'm 18 and need fun :lol:


~Edit oh god that didn;t sound right!!!

That's right it didn't.
 
Right going to open up shortly 👍#
EDIT Open.
 
Last edited:
Team Dynamics, half of RPM, Joe, and DK are there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back