TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,411 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i should be back for next tuesday as i have 8 1/2 hours left to run
 
Good to know
 
are the races every saturday and could i sign up with a honda please ?
 
are the races every saturday and could i sign up with a honda please ?

They are saturdays and entries are full.
 
Next week I propose 7-8pm test running, 8 to 9 team photoshoots.
 
apon re reading op, should i just join another team as a 3rd driver?
 
apon re reading op, should i just join another team as a 3rd driver?

As a test / covering driver yeah have a look around. You won;t be racing though unless you take over someone elses' seat.
 
Watch out impassable brick present!!:scared:
 
Maybe 30 min? Also I need something else afterwards...

TOCA Legends pre-season race Autumn Ring after, full regs with a rolling start? Anyone want that or just be un-prepared for the thrashing you'll get the Tuesday after? :p
 
yes furi i know, but if anyone wants me as a covering #3, just give me a shout :D
 
yes furi i know, but if anyone wants me as a covering #3, just give me a shout :D

Well, neljack said he'd have connection problems, so... :bowdown:
 
^^ :scared:
 
Well, neljack said he'd have connection problems, so... :bowdown:

Love how it's me who ended up with a stable team.

BWAHAHHAHA.
 
Love how it's me who ended up with a stable team.

BWAHAHHAHA.

Love how you again picked the advantageous car.

So Dax-style.
 
Love how you again picked the advantageous car.

So Dax-style.

I didn't pick a car at all in this season and it's not the fastest, WTCC I picked the slowest car, TOCA 4 I didn't pick the fastest overall car...

But yeah, you're right, so Dax-Style... :rolleyes:
 
I didn't pick a car at all in this season and it's not the fastest, WTCC I picked the slowest car, TOCA 4 I didn't pick the fastest overall car...

But yeah, you're right, so Dax-Style... :rolleyes:

Plenty of things are Dax-style :rolleyes:
 
Yeah, Dax, why'd you not mention the BMW in TOCA S3 or Ford GT in FIA GT1 before it got (rightfully) toned down...? :rolleyes:

And as maulpac knows, the Mazda can't go at that pace in Tsukuba.
 
Right Official Test Schedule for tuesday:

7pm Room Opens / Test commences
8pm Test ends / Photoshoot commences
8.30pm Photoshoot ends / TOCA Legends Practise / TOCA S5 Stewards Meeting
 
I know this is stupidly off topic, but please. Thoughts on this......
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/...-codemasters-cartoon-racing-for-november.html

Great, another way for people to make money out of F1 for those who don't really like F1. I puked a little.

Yeah, Dax, why'd you not mention the BMW in TOCA S3 or Ford GT in FIA GT1 before it got (rightfully) toned down...? :rolleyes:

And as maulpac knows, the Mazda can't go at that pace in Tsukuba.

The Beamer in TOCA, I didn't know it was the fastest, as I didn't do any testing. and the Ford GT was quite mediocre in Season 2...

But yeah, those two series' out of the loads of series' I've been in makes it so Dax Style.

And FYI, fastest car in S5 is Volvo, ask MaulPac.
 
Mazda fastest car, Volvo 2nd, Ford / Honda 3rd, Nissan 5th IMO.
 
Mazda fastest car, Volvo 2nd, Ford / Honda 3rd, Nissan 5th IMO.

LOL.

So Carb is in the fastest car.

And still 3/10ths off of me at Tsukuba. ;)
 
Mazda? Fastest?

What a joke.
 
Mazda? Fastest?

What a joke.

Fastest at Tsukuba. I reckon different cars are fastest at different tracks.
 
Believe me, Dax did a lot of complaining about the car in the room the last day.:D

And in S2 of GT1 the Nissan was definitely the fastest, as I only did 2 races and managed to win both, so I don't know why you're complaining....


Edit: As for the Codemasters arcade game, it seems the stuff like the random weather and safety cars make it as a show-off to the proper game, for some reason I really liked this bit though...

Courses will also feature their own obstacles, such as swimming pools in Monaco and bullet trains in Japan.

Won't get it, probably won't ever play it....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back