TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,284 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran without the LSD tonight.:ouch:
 
I'm screwed. I can only nail 59.3s really.

*sigh*

Gokartman, I'm going to pm you mate.

Overtaking very tricky at Tsukuba, if you struggle in 1, reverse grid can work for ya. All to play for with top 15 points.

@ AKmuq, you still won one :lol:
 
So how OP is the Volvo?
 
Overtaking very tricky at Tsukuba, if you struggle in 1, reverse grid can work for ya. All to play for with top 15 points.

@ AKmuq, you still won one :lol:

Long races will bite me in the teeth.

Starts are a goldmine for me though.

Lots to play for and hopefully lots of crashes for me to pick my way through.
 
So how OP is the Volvo?

Very nice. Got a set up for dry and wet, got 3 cars out at test sessions, and always keeping DBC Mazda company.

This is our best chance to win, seriously i've never been in this strong a car / driver / team package ever before in ANY series.
 
How overpowered is it then?

Cause, obviously it is faster than the others being Furi's car so how big is the gap?
 
How overpowered is it then?

Cause, obviously it is faster than the others being Furi's car so how big is the gap?

Not funny. Try testing your car and getting some running, you're dropping behind.

Dax is the moan machine for sure.
 
Very nice. Got a set up for dry and wet, got 3 cars out at test sessions, and always keeping DBC Mazda company.

This is our best chance to win, seriously i've never been in this strong a car / driver / team package ever before in ANY series.

Oh yeah? How about VW last season :lol:. (1 sec faster round monza and untoubleable at Le sarthe 👎) Also in my test Volvo was able to do a 58.4 where as the Mazda was only good for 58.6-58.7 :p.
 
Dax's WAN got an increase in bandwidth when he saw my profile pic. :sly:
 
We're behind Mazda at Suzuka. Just.
 
You said that for Season 4.2 and I ended up winning the 1st three races...

Just saying. Watch yourself. If we don't get you Mazda will.
 
Furi's all talk, no walk.

I'm all crash, no trash.

Dax's all smiles, no denials.
 
Furi's all talk, no walk.

I'm all crash, no trash.

Dax's all smiles, no denials.

How wrong could you be...
 
I'm all test, no pest? (Since I'm the test driver :dopey:?)
 
I am all awesome, no boresome.

Furi is all slow, no go.
 
Dax is all moan, no bone.
 
Oh yeah? How about VW last season :lol:. (1 sec faster round monza and untoubleable at Le sarthe 👎) Also in my test Volvo was able to do a 58.4 where as the Mazda was only good for 58.6-58.7 :p.
And I still got pole at Le Sarthe.:lol:
Not funny. Try testing your car and getting some running, you're dropping behind.

Dax is the moan machine for sure.
Considering I was 4 tenths up in the first 2 sectors on Carb, and not being able to get the power down due to no LSD in the final sector, I'm not too worried.

AND, I'm still not at my best either, struggling to get fast times on a road course.
 
^Yeah, Akmuq looks like Team No.1 this season Dax :p
 

:p Our boys are in rude form as well. Neljack looks consistent as ever...

But ATIN and Joe. Look waaay too quick for my liking. The new Sumo's I think.
 
^Yeah, Akmuq looks like Team No.1 this season Dax :p

images
 
Sumo? That guy who didn't even manage to get a triple win in an Overpowered car back with the small grids? ;)
 
Sumo? That guy who didn't even manage to get a triple win in an Overpowered car? ;)

The guy who never even had a test in the car. And destroyed the field.
 
The guy who never even had a test in the car. And destroyed the field.

I started testing that afternoon and got 3 wins...
 
I started testing that afternoon and got 3 wins...

Yeah well tbh I don't see anyone ever dominating to such an extent as you and Sumo again. So much depth in the field.
 
Yeah well tbh I don't see anyone ever dominating to such an extent as you and Sumo again. So much depth in the field.

We will see.

Let me guess. Pirelli's, no more blown diffusers and DRS? :lol:
 
Yeah well tbh I don't see anyone ever dominating to such an extent as you and Sumo again. So much depth in the field.

even i've looked strong in tests so it's wide open
 
In all honestly. Only "weak" drivers I have seen is:

Haitch - who looks to get stronger over longer distances.
Chqr - simply lacking consistency.
Gorsad. - seems to be in the gravel every corner.

Of course I have not seen gedi or cunny properly yet...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back