TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,257 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honestly. Only "weak" drivers I have seen is:

Haitch - who looks to get stronger over longer distances.
Chqr - simply lacking consistency.
Gorsad. - seems to be in the gravel every corner.

Of course I have not seen gedi or cunny properly yet...

Or me.

Anyway, night lads and derpina.
 
And I still got pole at Le Sarthe.:lol:

Considering I was 4 tenths up in the first 2 sectors on Carb, and not being able to get the power down due to no LSD in the final sector, I'm not too worried.

AND, I'm still not at my best either, struggling to get fast times on a road course.

Well, I had stock LSD and the Mazda is incredibly crappy in accelerating...
 
with so many good competitors then it's vitally important to be consistent
 
TOCA Teams Preview
Here's a closer look at the fight for the teams title, which may be closer than ever in Season 5.​

Team RPM: Series host Furinkazen and tombrooks piloting these Volvo's, they claim to have speed yet we've never seen it, can't see much coming from this outfit, maybe a few podiums.

Prediction-4th

Team Dynamics: Two Honda's driven by chrisjohnson and haitch, I see them fighting with RPM to avoid the Wooden Spoon (last place) with chris getting a win or two but haitch not getting enough points.

Prediction-5th

Death by Carbon Racing: Carbonox and neljack in the Atenza's, see them giving the title shot a real go with a good few wins from both drivers and a lot of second places.

Prediction-2nd

Team VenoM: The main drivers from the last two winning team's forming into Venom. Since the start of the year, these two drivers between them have won 5 championships. Surely favorites to win the whole thing overall.

Prediction-1st

Farmphibian Racing: AKA Team Toad. Two racers from the V8 Challenge who were team's winners in Season 3, Cunny and Gedi could give this title a real challenge as well.

Prediction-3rd
 
I'd just like to mention that my race is generally better than my qualifying pace.
 
My moan pace usually matches no other.
 
DaxCobra
My moan pace usually matches no other.

I can vouch for that.
 
I don't know where this moan thing came from though, I was only complaining (with good intentions) about the insanely OP VW last year and you all said it was even, then you realise it's not and I am still called a moaner.


7nTnr.png
 
Moaning and whinging in WSC for a start...

Bit harsh akmuq? :lol: Though in fairness you have not seen any of our other tests...
 
I won't be near the back Ak. I hired an expert mechanic for setups. :sly:
 
Last edited:
I don't know where this moan thing came from though, I was only complaining (with good intentions) about the insanely OP VW last year and you all said it was even, then you realise it's not and I am still called a moaner.


7nTnr.png
Well, there's that, and you're arguments with Carb.:)
I won't be near the back Ak. I hired a expert mechanic for setups. :sly:

I am an expert mechanic*.:sly:


*Well, for FWD anyway.
 
So what's a lap around Tsukuba?

Edit: I see now. Just went out and set a 58.3 and read something about 53's on the other page I was like LOLWHAT?
 
So what's a lap around Tsukuba?

Edit: I see now. Just went out and set a 58.3 and read something about 53's on the other page I was like LOLWHAT?

They're Suzuka East times, silly butler.
 
Right, I've just set a 58.4 around Tsukuba, definitally a bit more time to come.
 
Good time Dax I did a 58.5 in testing the Honda without LSD and I rekon LSD gave it a bit more pace :).
 
I got a 58.499, but I can't seem to find a good balance between pace and stability.
 
I got a 58.499, but I can't seem to find a good balance between pace and stability.

Mine was a 58.480, so looks like we are fast enough. ;)
 
I see a hell of a close fight. No 2 or 3 second gaps between cars. At the test 0.5 seconds at tsukuba separated top 7.
 
Honda too fast.
 
Meh, anyway, this moment (00:08) is the exact time of day when I was born 18 years ago. :sly:

Slight offtopic, but... useful offtopic. :D
 
So really, it's your birthday now for us.


Anyway, happy birthday Pingu!!!!!!! :D
 
Have some liquor:
penpen.jpg
 
Meh, anyway, this moment (00:08) is the exact time of day when I was born 18 years ago. :sly:

Slight offtopic, but... useful offtopic. :D

Happy birthday.
:)

Am I right in saying last test is next week?
 
Last edited:
I hereby declair this a day of mourning.

:p

Happy birthday.


Am I right in saying last test is next week?

Yes next tuesday, may be a little different in format though... ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back