TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,932 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furinkazen
Gents I am in a good mood. Lobby opening for free practise, quali in 30 mins.

In a good mood or got nothing else to do :sly:
 
Indy's not been in TOCA for 3 seasons. It's performance tonight will be key in weather it stays in TOCA7 or Laguna Seca becomes the US race.

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but...:sly:
 
Never any mics. And thats wrong DK I think :p. Stop trying to kick up a storm. :sly:

Come on qualifying guys get in!
 
15 min to quali race.
 
10 min to quali race, looks like now 8 qualifying for 5 spots.
 
Quali underway.
 
Quali race starting. Top 12 runners may begin to enter lobby.
 
6 lap Quali results - drivers in bold qualify.

01 Neljack (MAZ)
02 Michelin (VOL)
03 JulieGaard (BMW)
04 Polarbear (BMW)
05 Flanked (VOL)
06 Ghskilla (BMW)
07 Jakob (VOL
08 James (VOL)

James warned for exceeding track limits.
 
6 lap Quali results - drivers in bold qualify.

01 Neljack (MAZ)
02 Michelin (VOL)
03 JulieGaard (BMW)
04 Polarbear (BMW)
05 Flanked (VOL)
06 Ghskilla (BMW)
07 Jakob (VOL
08 James (VOL)

James warned for exceeding track limits.

Fixed. ;)
 
:lol: Sumo and Sakery are only one's missing, we have room for you two :).
 
Such an incredible shame. Forced off on that one lap and it cost me my focus. Not to mention let down by the lack of straightline speed my car had on the final lap. It was great while it lasted.
 
Such an incredible shame. Forced off on that one lap and it cost me my focus. Not to mention let down by the lack of straightline speed my car had on the final lap. It was great while it lasted.

I think I hit you the first time, after I got hit. If you saved the replay, check it out. I know my wheel went nuts when I got hit.
 
That was crap I would of had a legitimate shot at making the race but I got punted off the track.
 
1:42.4 and P14 out of 14. :ouch:
 
What was the pole time then? :eek:
 
I think it was 1'39.9.

BTW, I seriously need help with my wheel. :(
 
I'll be back next week with a vengeance. ;)
 
Such an incredible shame. Forced off on that one lap and it cost me my focus. Not to mention let down by the lack of straightline speed my car had on the final lap. It was great while it lasted.

Think I tapped you in 3rd corner (2nd right hander), at braking. Got a bit too close I guess.
 
RPM TOCA6 Champions. :cheers:

Two races left.
 
Last edited:
6 lap Quali results - drivers in bold qualify.

01 Neljack (MAZ)
02 Michelin (VOL)
03 JulieGaard (BMW)
04 Polarbear (BMW)
05 Flanked (VOL)
06 Ghskilla (BMW)
07 Jakob (VOL
08 James (VOL)

James warned for exceeding track limits.

Nice typo, Furi. :p
 
Now i'm frozen in race 2 results. BLOODY TYRE WEAR IS :censoring: me off!!!
 
Nothing really working for me... Sorry Furi, Julie, ghs, smuffy, chris and polar for all the bumps, nudges or whatever more happened. I don't seriously know what happens with me, if I race for fun nothing of those things happen, but then I race for real and everything bad happens..

Sorry especially to Furi, none of those bumps/nudges we're needed and none we're intentional. Really sorry, hope no bad feelings between us.
 
It's all fine Michelin, I was racing as hard and gave you a few bumps and taps.

Just waiting to start Race 3 in a moment,
 
Furinkazen
It's all fine Michelin, I was racing as hard and gave you a few bumps and taps.

Just waiting to start Race 3 in a moment,

Wait for me then.. I'll be racing.
 
I really am deeply sorry about my incident. I missed my breaking point and tryed to avoid it but i still hit.
 
Atin was drunk in that one.
 
Really happy with tonight, 2 time TOCA champ and first person to win 3/3 at 2 tracks in a row :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back