TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,922 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone doing some prerace testing?

I'm just watching the replay of the very first TOCA race, at Cape Ring Inside. Memories...
 
Did a 1.39.5 in pre-season testing and a 1.39.8 since then :)

I could probably do a mid-low 1:40 with more practise and more setup development, but 1:39s? No, not for me. :lol:

Not that it matters, since I'm not racing. :sly:
 
Mind if I race today?

Got room yeah, qualifying race is in 70 mins, room up in around 50min. What car?

~For the first TOCA race I had ABS off... :lol:~
 
Got room yeah, qualifying race is in 70 mins, room up in around 50min. What car?

~For the first TOCA race I had ABS off... :lol:~

The BMW, sorry, should've specified.

Is the list of parts up to date? I know it's gotten a boost recently.
 
The BMW, sorry, should've specified.

Is the list of parts up to date? I know it's gotten a boost recently.

Yep up to date, stage 3 engine and turbo boost for it 👍

Nice to see grids growing towards end of the season.
 
Yep up to date, stage 3 engine and turbo boost for it 👍

Nice to see grids growing towards end of the season.

Excellent! Been keeping a eye on this for the longest time.

Didn't know it was at 2 my time... Thought it was at like 8 am... *facepalm*
 
Excellent! Been keeping a eye on this for the longest time.

Didn't know it was at 2 my time... Thought it was at like 8 am... *facepalm*

:lol: Out of curiosity, is it 2pm CST, or EST?
 
polarbear345
Eastern.

All cars are at 305 HP?

Yep all cars are at 305HP and welcome aboard!

And if I qualify today I'll be making more starts this season than last season already. :lol:
 
Tonight if Julie and Polarbear (send me an FR mate) are in that equals the record for most drivers in a season (30 last season, will be 30 tonight).

Bodes well for next season.
 
Correct 👍

Alright. This should be a blast!

Ill be a independent.... Obviously.

On another note, I smelled smoke and heard a fire engine coming in my neighborhood... So I start freaking out, like a normal person...

It was the people across the street having a bonfire for "Santa on a fire truck"... And Santa was rolling through on the fire truck.

That made me laugh..
 
You are talking about spaces for qualifying. What do you mean about that? Can I do qualifying at 7?
 
Top 12 drivers are locked into the 3 main races. The other 4 spots are determined by the results of a qualifying heat race for everyone from positions 13 downwards. There's 5 spots tonight as one top 12 driver (O'Rama) is known to be not turning up.

7.15pm everyone who's qualifying runs ONE hot lap to set themselves their grid formation for the quali race, which is 6 laps tonight IIRC.
 
You are talking about spaces for qualifying. What do you mean about that? Can I do qualifying at 7?

The top 12 in points are locked in. Everyone else has to do a qualifying race and tonight the top 6 in the quali race advance to the 3 rounds tonight.

Edit: Tree'd :lol:
 
The top 12 in points are locked in. Everyone else has to do a qualifying race and tonight the top 5 in the quali race advance to the 3 rounds tonight.

Edit: Tree'd :lol:

Fixed as well :p
 
Top 12 drivers are locked into the 3 main races. The other 4 spots are determined by the results of a qualifying heat race for everyone from positions 13 downwards. There's 5 spots tonight as one top 12 driver (O'Rama) is known to be not turning up.

7.15pm everyone who's qualifying runs ONE hot lap to set themselves their grid formation for the quali race, which is 6 laps tonight IIRC.

Okay thanks :)

Edit:
Seems like I should've read the OP a bit more thoroughly.
 
I'll open room for practise at around 10 to, when it open ONLY people who need to qualify join please :)
 
Might be late I am racing in Ganon series.
 
So who's gonna be there? Whether it be top 12 or qualifying? 15 min till we open.
 
Indy's not been in TOCA for 3 seasons. It's performance tonight will be key in weather it stays in TOCA7 or Laguna Seca becomes the US race.
 
I will.

EDIT: 2500th post!
 
Last edited:
Gents I am in a good mood. Lobby opening for free practise, quali in 30 mins.
 
Furinkazen
Gents I am in a good mood. Lobby opening for free practise, quali in 30 mins.

I'll be there soon. No mics?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back