TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,934 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
PreIndyOVR.png

140 points are available from the last seven races. So Spurgy only needs 22 more points to take the title.

PreIndyINDY.png

Chris and DK had poor Laguna Seca weekends in Independents, whilst Smuffy stride up the order. Could he take the Independents title race to the Nurburgring? It might happen.

PreIndyTEAMS.png

28 more points guarantee Team RPM their second TOCA teams title, and first for 3 seasons.

PreIndyMAKES.png

28 more points will also ensure Volvo walk away from TOCA with their second makes championship.

The situation coming into tonight. 5 quali spots as O'Rama is missing. Sakery, as your in top 12, you should still have a spot for say Race 3 even if you miss Races 1 and 2.
 
Furinkazen
The situation coming into tonight. 5 quali spots as O'Rama is missing. Sakery, as your in top 12, you should still have a spot for say Race 3 even if you miss Races 1 and 2.

So we would be racing with 15 cars to see if Sakery would join at R3?
 
Furinkazen
Yes. If Sakery can turn up.

If he says that even in R3 he couldn't race we would have 6 qualifying spots then..
 
If I get 100% confirmation before 7 he won't be here, then it will be 6 spots yes.
 
Fellas, I won't be racing tonight as I won't be home in time.
 
Id just like to say im terribly slow at indy. I just hate it.
 
Same conbon.
 
Has anyone got any time in the 40's? I got a 41.5 with room to get a 41.4.
 
NascarManiaco99
Has anyone got any time in the 40's? I got a 41.5 with room to get a 41.4.

Got a 41.1
 
Anyone want to join my practice lounge.
 
I am starting to find this a bit boring come to think of it. May be my last season.
 
Infiniti: 1:41.260

Dropped half a second in the first two sectors. If I was actually racing and could be bothered to practise more It could probably get well into the 40s. 👍
 
Having tea very soon, will easily make quali race and if I qualify will make the 3 races.

How many spots up for grabs?
 
having tea very soon, will easily make quali race and if i qualify will make the 3 races.

How many spots up for grabs?

5.
 
neljack
Having tea very soon, will easily make quali race and if I qualify will make the 3 races.

How many spots up for grabs?

Awwwww yeaa
 
I managed a 1'41.1 with my wheel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back